FS Weekend 2013 is coming up:

November 2 & 3 2013.

FSweekend

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: FS Weekend 2013

I've already booked my rooms at the Apollo.

Nick1150 is also planning to be there on Saturday, so let's line up a night out like last year!

Warren

25+ Posting Member

Going there offcourse, looking forward! curious what companys will be there.

I am also promoting Transavia.com Virtual, please come and say hi!

regards,Raymond

Hi

Any news regarding FSweekend. Looks like their website is not updated from long time... and here and there we can hear - that event this year was cancelled.

Marcin
    SKALARKI electronics - everything for your new A320 cockpit!
    http://www.skalarki-electronics.eu

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by skalarki View Post
    Hi

Any news regarding FSweekend. Looks like their website is not updated from long time... and here and there we can hear - that event this year was cancelled.

Marcin
    Negative, event will be held this year first weekend of November. Registrations for exhibitors will be closed on the 20th of September.

Hi guys,

For upcoming FSWeekend I have been tweaking my vibration system, now using 3 transducers : (two transducers driven by the BFF shaker card and one transducer driven by the Flightsim audio signal.
    The result is pretty awesome, and I dare to say it really outperforms my motion platform.

You are welcome to try it out during FSWeekend show at Lelystad Netherlands on Nov 2 & 3, 2013.

This year's FSWeekend setup will include:

- Modular cockpit with 5-screen visual system including fresnell lenses.
    - 3DoF motion platform IV, this time completely powered by BFF motion driver and PID servo card and MD03 motor drivers.

- DIY Force feedback yoke driven by hacked MS Sidewinder and FSForce software
    - BFF Shaker system with 3-channel transducer setup.
    - I'll also bring the first prototype of the balanced linear actuator, to be used in Motion Platform V.

Looking forward to seeing all you fellow simmers, and don't forget to bring your kids! I always love to see those youngsters enjoying a ride in my rig!

RR

I'm at the Apollo Hotel in Lelystad. I'll be at the Airport tomorrow for day 1 and I'll be wearing a Boeing T-shirt. Hit me up!

Warren

25+ Posting Member

Our stand is ready, please visit us in the Congress hall (next to IVAO)

Regards,
    Raymond (Transavia.com Virtual)

10+ Posting Member

FSweekend 2013 in Lelystad has been great so far.

I had the pleasure to meet Warren (fsaviator) and Nick (Nick1150) from Greece in person, great guys and I am happy that I had the chance to make their acquaintance!

FDS has a great setup showing their Jetmax 737 and 777, the latter looks stunning and boy do I wish that my funding would be unlimited.
    Peter Cos is a very nice and likable person, he helped me out with some items in a great way!!

Fly Engravity is present and has teamed-up with CPflight for this occasion, great items, I managed to complete my CPflight pedestal items via a very nice offer from Paolo, highly appreciated!
    Fly Engravity is showing their performance line MIP and they also had prototype parts of their new CDU/FMS that should become available within a couple of months, color screen, connectable via USB/LAN

Simworld from Poland has a very interesting setup showing their overhead panels and a new version of their MIP that is plug-and-play and has many very interesting new features. The overhead panels also look stunning, I will be getting my p&p Aft-overhead panel from Simworld tomorrow!

Prosim has a stand and I had the opportunity to meet Sander and Hanne, great guys that put a lot of effort into their product. They also have managed to establish great communication and cooperation with several of the hardware suppliers so matching them all up will become easier as we go.

Flight Illusion has a nice stand and are showing many of their instruments, great to see and they also have a nice 10% discount offer for the month of november, I will certainly make use of that! They also have two GA cockpits that they are showing, it all looks very professional and nice, the FF Yoke system is quite nice to see but my real life reference is too limited to comment on them. Appearance is great nonetheless.

Simparts from Germany is present and showing many interesting parts, great lightplates for the 737TQ and also A10 cockpit parts! Very nice parts that look quite professional. The stand was quite busy so I will go there again tomorrow.

Skalarki has a stand showing their Airbus products but also some 737 items were there that look quite promising.

So to end, the first day has been quite enjoyable, great people to meet, great things to see and the Aviodome Aviation museum in Lelystad is a nice place to be.

I apologize for not showing any pictures but sadly I have to admit that photography is not one of my strong points
    There are also many more brands and companies present at the show but I had to make a selection for the day, maybe more in a next post.

Best Regards to all,
    Marc

10. Thanks iwik, Matt Olieman thanked for this post
    10+ Posting Member

Hello all,

I have had a great second day at the FSweekend!
    Since posting takes a lot of time and I am including pictures, I will be posting it all on the Prosim forum in multiple parts. The link is http://prosim737.com/forum/viewtopic...p=39098#p39098
    I have no affiliation with Prosim or any of the other companies but trying to post the same content to all the forums is very time-consuming and attaching the pictures is a crime (for me )!
    Everybody I have met was just great, producers, developers, fellow forum members and builders, hope to see you all next time and thank you for making these days as great as they were!

Best regards,
    Marc

12. Thanks Matt Olieman thanked for this post