10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

PMsystems 2 LED issues with FDS Interface IT

I have all the Leds on my fwd and aft overhead working, except for the following:

1/ On the aft ovhd, landgearleft, landgearright and landgearnose do not light up on my hardware when pmsys lights up. They light up ok on a light test (ie not a connection problem). I am using the FDS Interface IT sw and I copied in the latest PM sysvar.txt file. For landgearright the IIT sw shows:
    Name: Landgearright
    Type: Longword
    Offset: OBF4
    Operation: (greyed out)
    Value: 0

The other gears are the same.

2/ Cowlvalve 1 and 2. For example, for cowlvalve1 the IIT sw shows:
    Cowlvalve 1
    Type: Byte
    Offset: 5658
    Operation: (greyed)
    Value: 0 (I tried 1 too but made no difference)

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: PMsystems 2 LED issues with FDS Interface IT

I had another thrash at 1 above, the 3 landing gear lights on my aft overhead won’t light up, in PMsystems they are lit green and I tested that the LEDs light up on the ohead hw and they also are properly assigned (they light up on the hw when I select them within the FDS interfaceIT software). They just won’t light up when pmsystems lights up.

Attached are 2 screenshots of the interfaceIT assignment of the sysvar.txt offset, the first shot is the assignment and the 2nd shot shows the detail pulled from sysvar.txt. In the 1st shot I also tried putting 16383 instead of zero within the “value” field but no joy, as pmsystems shows “LandGearRight= 16383 0XBF4 DWORD.”

So it is not a hw connection issue nor assignment issue, it is just not recognising that pmsys has lit up, so could there be something astray within sysvar.txt or do I need to add anything to the interfaceIT value field, etc? (note the “Operation” field is greyed and cannot be altered)

Could you provide any clues how to fix this?

Attached Files Attached Files