Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS Compatible with Cockpitsonic FCU/EFIS/AUTOBRAKES/ RADIO.......

Ok JL, thank you for your support!

Regards,
    Antonio
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

25+ Posting Member

Hi All
    This is my first post here in the forum
    I'm assembling my A320 cockpit and for that I bought a Rudder Pedals Module from Cockpitsonic. Now when I try to "calibrating" them on the FMGS config it wont recognize the pedals, I can hear the dong sound on windows every time I plug the USB cable but no luck in trying to calibrate them. I went to their website and download their driver to test the pedals and they are recognized in their driver so now I'm lost.
    I specifically request the assembling of the module to operate with Jeehell software.
    Any Help is very appreciated

Kindly Regards
    Pedro

25+ Posting Member

Hey Pedro,

welcome to the forum. In your case i think, what might be your problem. Unfortunately Cockpitsonic-Controls are not recognized as Joysticks in windows, only as EHID-devices in hardwaremanager, so it is not possible to setup them in FMGS-Config without additional drivers.
    But there is already soultion from uweschneider in germany. Just look for a registered licence of EHID-driver on uweschneider.de, registration is free for private use and you will get your licence within few days. The driver is a small windows service and will translate the CS-language to the Cockpitsonicmodule from JL. JL implemented them for me some time ago. Then you can use the devices.
    Meanwhile i changed the USB-box from CS to and ordinary Joystickmodule from opencockpits, so i have all my controls as windowsdevices.

Regards Henrik

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jerec View Post
    Hey Pedro,

welcome to the forum. In your case i think, what might be your problem. Unfortunately Cockpitsonic-Controls are not recognized as Joysticks in windows, only as EHID-devices in hardwaremanager, so it is not possible to setup them in FMGS-Config without additional drivers.
    But there is already soultion from uweschneider in germany. Just look for a registered licence of EHID-driver on uweschneider.de, registration is free for private use and you will get your licence within few days. The driver is a small windows service and will translate the CS-language to the Cockpitsonicmodule from JL. JL implemented them for me some time ago. Then you can use the devices.
    Meanwhile i changed the USB-box from CS to and ordinary Joystickmodule from opencockpits, so i have all my controls as windowsdevices.

Regards Henrik
    Hi Henrik

Thank you very much for you reply, I wander why they didn't explain that to me buy the time I purchase the module, to be honest with you CS is not very good concerning support till today they not even replay to my complain about the way this module had arrive to my house but anyway... I will try to get the EHID by uweschneider and see how it goes.
    BTW could you explain to me how you convert the pedals to a normal joy?

Regards
    Pedro

...and if he does this in the next two hours he will get the license today...
    Matthias Heinz, EHID developer
    www.uweschneider.de

6. Likes SSO liked this post
    25+ Posting Member

Hi all,

thank you very much for the help.
    Matthias
    I had Downloaded the EHID program and installed in my pc but it say " 0 devices found" how can I found the ability to request the licence?

Regards
    Pedro

Hello Pedro,

just write a mail with your full name to email@uweschneider.de. I will take care of it then.

Best regards
    Matthias
    Matthias Heinz, EHID developer
    www.uweschneider.de

25+ Posting Member

Hi All,

Matthias I have send you an email with my name.

Regards
    Pedro

Hi JL, hi all
    I don't remember if i already asked you but i can't set some frequency on my RMP like 119.620 (119.625 yes) or 124.520 (but 124.525 yes)... Why ?

Tnx in advance
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

this is called channel spacing. It's either 25kHz or 8.33kHz (old and new norms).
    You can change that in c:\a320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\aircraft.ini file.
    Change (or add) that line to match that:
    Spacing833=yes