Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: OC usb expension and 2nd 3rd MC inputs late in sioc monitor?

Hello.
    We do not give that kind of support. That's what the forums where there are people with lots of experience.
    But we can tell you that for you to work, you must prepare a script where you define the inputs and outputs you will use the card, and IOCP to define the variables you want to use to communicate with the electronics. So you can manage everything from your client IOCP.

10+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Opencockpits View Post
    Hello.
    We do not give that kind of support. That's what the forums where there are people with lots of experience.
    But we can tell you that for you to work, you must prepare a script where you define the inputs and outputs you will use the card, and IOCP to define the variables you want to use to communicate with the electronics. So you can manage everything from your client IOCP.
    thank you OC.

Could you tell me how SIOC console works. I am conducting reverse engineering from the client IOCP. currently, the flow of method I am implementing in my client IOCP is that first time, I read configuration file (extension .ssi) and then poll data incoming from my hardware, my client program will look up the VAR that is configured with the input just received and send it to SIOC with the message: 'Arn.Resp:<var>=<n>"is my above method right? or I need to know what kind of string message (like 'Arn.Inicio','Arn.Res') I should send to the SIOC server. I got the string message from any forum, I tried it but failed.

10+ Posting Member

Could you tell me how SIOC console works. I am conducting reverse engineering from the client IOCP. currently, the flow of method I am implementing in my client IOCP is that first time, I read configuration file (extension .ssi) and then poll data incoming from my hardware, my client program will look up the VAR that is configured with the input just received and send it to SIOC with the message: 'Arn.Resp:<var>=<n>"is my above method right? or I need to know what kind of string message (like 'Arn.Inicio','Arn.Res') I should send to the SIOC server. I got the string message from any forum, I tried it but failed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234