25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

DVATX v1.40 : sees motorcard but no spinning / how to connect to FSX

Today I downloaded DVATX 1.40 and was able to calibrate the throttles and spoiler.I also have a Phidgets motor card type , 1064.DVATX sees the motorcard , but in the Roll Servo Calibration menu nothing is happening when moving the settings. Any ideas ? I am using a LeoBodnar joystick controller card card in my tq which has already been calibrated in FSX. Any idea how DVATX connects to FSX , or what I need to do to when running FSX ? I did not find anything about it in the manual. BTW : I am using the Ifly Cockpit Builders Edition.

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: DVATX v1.40 : sees motorcard but no spinning / how to connect to FSX

Quote Originally Posted by Saldo View Post
    Today I downloaded DVATX 1.40 and was able to calibrate the throttles and spoiler.I also have a Phidgets motor card type , 1064.DVATX sees the motorcard , but in the Roll Servo Calibration menu nothing is happening when moving the settings. Any ideas ? I am using a LeoBodnar joystick controller card card in my tq which has already been calibrated in FSX. Any idea how DVATX connects to FSX , or what I need to do to when running FSX ? I did not find anything about it in the manual. BTW : I am using the Ifly Cockpit Builders Edition.
    No one here to help ?