Page 60 of 81 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 30

hi jl,
    just for info (take a good rest in the weekend) i made another test today and the remote pc has a 90-95% cpu load!!!! just pfd, nd, ewd and sd...something must be wrong on that side in my installation...don't this those 4 displays take so many resources...don't u think so???
    even if the comparison can't be made my actual 737 setup with all 6 displays (cpt+fo) side has a cpu load of 5-7%!!!!
    what could i have installed wrong?
    again...have a good weekend!
    filippo

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by stefangr View Post
    Hi,

I made a test flight yesterday with all available updates:

1. I am also having the T.O INHIBIT problem.

2. The 3 green on A/B Panel remain on after gear up. I am using Skalarki hardware. This used to work in B29.

3. I also noticed that the autothrust has become a bit nervous again on CRZ LVL. The N1 is going up and down always between 80 and 83%.

4. TCAS is giving me lots of warnings now, even when traffic is more than 8000 feet above or below. Is that like in real life?
    Hi,

please disregard #1 - it is obviously fixed after today's update
    and also disregard #2 - in my 2nd flight today this did not happen, so obviously it was something else yesterday.

#3 and #4 have happened again in my 2nd flight.

Thanks
    Stefan

150+ Forum Groupie

hi,
    to add something about my strange cpu load on client:
    tested running all the displays the cpu load is nearly 1%...after this running fmgs server on server pc the cpu load of the client (of course) keeps at 1%....as soon as i start FS (p3d) on server pc the cpu load of the client jumps to 99% even if the displays are still black (aircraft cold and dark)...i crosschecked the widefmgs on client pc and it lists a lot of DISCONNECTED with port numbers afterwards. the fmgs server on server pc shows all the modules connected in green.
    my problems is of course connection related...i'll investigate a bit this morning...will start trying to make a clean installation of FMGS in fs pc not installing this time fsuipc connect.
    any idea on what to check much appreciated.
    regards
    fil

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Hello.
    First of all, I want to thank you for this gorgeous software. Just unbelieveable!
    And then I wanted to ask you a question or a requirement:

Would it be possible setup the Throttle in order to hear some kind of "click" sound at every detent throttle position?
    Is it now possible?

Another again, thanks for this wonderful piece of cake!

Greetings.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi

@Filippo: try to not launch the ND, this is the one which is the most concuming.

@Papelin: Sorry I will not add that kind of sounds. I only produce the "software" sounds not the "hardware" ones.

Regards,
    JL

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi

@Papelin: Sorry I will not add that kind of sounds. I only produce the "software" sounds not the "hardware" ones.

Regards,
    JL
    Thanks a lot.I Understand it and apreciate your fast answer and your interest and dedication.
    Thanks another again.
    I will see what I can do to deal with this.
    Regards.

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi JL,
    I have some issues regarding switches and LED control on the overhead panel:
    1. The ANTI ICE WING korry always is on when starting the FMGS server. When switching it off it always Switches automatically on when switching the wing light on. Is that a normal status?
    2. ANTI ICE for ENG 2: The ON LED is not working. ENG 1 is fine. I tested it and when using the IO Profiler the LED is working fine, even when Setting up the Output in the profiler and choosing the LED from the Output ID it is illuminating.
    3. I am missing the MAN START korry setting for ENG 2, for ENG 1 I can choose that on the IO profiler from Macin.
    4. Bat 1 and Bat 2 are not decreasing when using the batteries only.
    5. The APU Agent DISCH LED on the Fire Panel is switched (On is Off and Off is On )
    6. When having the Airbus dark and cold at the gate, I need always have the flaps in TO config, when leaving the lever at zero position the warning sound comes up. Is that like in the real Airbus?

One question to the sounds which came with the installation, do I have to configure them, so that I can hear for example the APU starting?

I am using FDS over head panel and Skarlarki IO boards/WIN7 64 Bit and FSX.

Again, great job JL it is an fantastic software and support.

Thanks for that.

Regards
    Stefan

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi Stefan,

Please for all I/O issues concerning Skalarki's boards, contact Marcin first. If he finds out that is a bug in my software, he'll contact me and we'll see together what to do.

As for issues n°4 and 6, I'll look at it.

Concerning the sounds, I do not provide environment sounds (engines, APU, etc...). However, Daniele "Immaging" has made some sounds for the A320:
    http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/jeeh...tml#post137689

Regards,
    JL

150+ Forum Groupie

hi jl,
    hope u had a good weekend
    made another test after clean installation on the server side: now i get the 4 ports connected on widefmgs...but cpu load always @99% when launching p3d...i tried to close the pfd and tadaaaa the cpu load dropped to 30%....so the problem seems to be the pfd....but may this all p3d related? i don't think so because it uses simconnect as fsx does.
    i'll give a try with fs9
    ...may some services of windows use the same ports fmgs uses? pls note my 2 cockpit computer does NOT have any antivirus program and firewall disabled on both.
    this is driving me crazy...i'm sure it's not your software being cpu hungry but something wrong on my config/network...any idea is of course welcome!
    bye for now
    fil

HI JL,

Just tried your new patch for the TO inhibit. That one is solved. Nice.
    some feedback to lasted version:

#1 When you turn off all FLTCTRLs ELACs, SECS etc... the AUTOBRK is listed as INOP... but its still working. When listed due to Hydraulic issue the Autobrk does not work (which is correct). BTW Can you decrease the flap extension speed with low hydraulic?

#2 It has been mentioned. Vertical seperations >8000ft still trigger "TRAFFIC TRAFFIC"

#3 Sometimes you hear "TRAFFIC TRAFFIC" but there is non on the ND. (Yes, zoomed in)

#4 once I was left of the track, the ND showed a value like "2.7R" next to the ACFT symbol. Dont know how I managed that.

#5 What should the ACFT do when you are in managed and you come to a FPLN DISCONTIN.? Now it just continues with the next waypoint after the DISCO but is that the real deal?

#6 when insert anything in the FPLN you are always on top of the FPLN. So when entering several WPTs you have to scroll alot. Is that the real deal?

#7 Can you add the transition for the FD bars when it activates the next WPT. Now there is a "jump" of the bars. I guess that should be gone when the FD actually brings you back on track, right?!

#8 like the new dynamic rudder travel limiter

#9 I will upload another short vid which shows an ILS approach and an autoland. My autoland looks really strange. It flares but also rolls in one direction. Wonder if others experience something similar. The vid also contains some other minor things during approach. Here is the link: Jeehell b30 - YouTube... it will take some more hours to upload though. Guess it will be available tomorrow morning.

Thanks + Regards
    Robert