Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 29

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    I will probably release a new version very soon with the fix.
    JL
    Hi JL,

again a tiny one... Autoland korrys are not part of light test. Maybe you want to add that. Looking forward for the new version

Regards,
    Robert

I have a few minor problems (but maybe I'm wrong something: P): I was not able to start the engines! : D

I have a Saitek Throttle and I have configured his buttons to try to start the engines: 1 button on "ENGMASTER1," 1 to "ENGMASTER2," 1 to "SEL Normal" and 1 to "SEL Ignition".

Well, when I press SEL IGNITION I have to hold otherwise returns to NORMAL, why? The same problem I have with the keys ENGMASTER .. if you release the button, the engines return to OFF.

It would be more correct to have two buttons: one for ENGMASTER ON and another for OFF MASTER ENG, do you agree?

Another thing: I have one of the saitek switch panel that is not detected by the software (I would use it to configure some key overhead and landing gear) ... you can use it in any way?

All for now, hoping to try out the software in flight

Regards
    Antonio
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi,

The joystick buttons features I added are meant particularly for those who use bodnar's cards, where inputs are joystick buttons. They wire the inputs to physical switches, and so as long as the switch is held in the correct position, the input is kept ON.

Some of the actions have a "toggle mode", it is the case for the engine masters if I remember correctly (and also for almost all 2 positions toggle switches). So using "toggle mode" first press puts on ON second press on OFF then third press ON etc...

Regarding the SAITEK Switch panel, I do not know how this one works. Is it considered in FS as a usual joystick peripheral, or are there any tweaks?

regards
    JL

Hi,

The joystick buttons features I added are meant particularly for those who use bodnar's cards, where inputs are joystick buttons. They wire the inputs to physical switches, and so as long as the switch is held in the correct position, the input is kept ON.

Some of the actions have a "toggle mode", it is the case for the engine masters if I remember correctly (and also for almost all 2 positions toggle switches). So using "toggle mode" first press puts on ON second press on OFF then third press ON etc...
    Hi JL, ok i will look for "toggle mode" and i will try to start engine holding "Ingnition" and press the Engine start button

Regarding the SAITEK Switch panel, I do not know how this one works. Is it considered in FS as a usual joystick peripheral, or are there any tweaks?

regards
    JL
    in fact the switch panel is not recognized as a joystick, not even by the simulator.
    saitek releases a driver that connects with FSUIPC, I will try to find a way to detect it as a joystick. maybe I can ask saitek ..

Regards
    Antonio
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

Hi JL and all,
    regarding Saitek Swith Panel, i found the SPAD drivers for Saitek Panels...
    This evening (italian time) i will try it

Download - Tools for Flight Simulator - Home of the SPAD

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    Hi JL, ok i will look for "toggle mode" and i will try to start engine holding "Ingnition" and press the Engine start button
    Hi JL, ENG1MASTER don't have TOGGLE option
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok I will add that in next version...

JL

25+ Posting Member

Good evening,
    I decided to put a third PC into my network with FMGS client software (downloaded from page 42). When updater is run I receive "login incorrect". Firewall is disabled, but has never been a problem anyway. I tried the search function on this forum, but couldn“t find anything (so I hope this hasn“t been dealt with before, if so, a line with the link would do and my excuse).
    Greetings Toulouse

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi,

I would need more information on the conditions it is happening. A.FLOOR can only be triggered when airborne normally?

JL
    Hi JL,
    I am not airborne. From the stand it ends in an looping, looks cool.... All is working fine untill I start moving the thrust levers to the maximum position, checked it already without REX and it does the same. taxiing works fine. Ecam says all green. I will check tomorrow again and will take a movie. Sorry for the late responds, I was away a few days .

Regards
    Stefan

Hi,

@Toulouse: please try using this version of updater.exe:
    http://www.jeehell.org/updater.exe (I changed the server on which I store updates, and haven't change the updater contained in the installer, so not your fault ).

@Stefan: I'll wait for your movie, I cannot reproduce your issue.

Regards,
    JL