Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 29

Hi Rob,

#3: I did not remove this warning?? only the tapes going up/down far too quickly.

#4: can you update again and tell me?

#6: this is an issue with FS model : I use the real N1 tables, but the FS model is limited more quickly with altitude than the real figures.

#7 this is probably the SPD BRK STILL OUT warning which is normal (and new to B29)???

#8 What do you mean exactly here??

#9 I'll look at it but if I remember it worked correctly during my tests..

Cheers,
    JL

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi Rob,

#3: I did not remove this warning?? only the tapes going up/down far too quickly.

#4: can you update again and tell me?

#6: this is an issue with FS model : I use the real N1 tables, but the FS model is limited more quickly with altitude than the real figures.

#7 this is probably the SPD BRK STILL OUT warning which is normal (and new to B29)???

#8 What do you mean exactly here??

#9 I'll look at it but if I remember it worked correctly during my tests..

Cheers,
    JL
    #3 Strange. I didnt get any red OVDSPEED MW on ECAM any more. Before last update I have seen in working in b29. Maybe others can check?

#4 I will try the update tonight

#7 no, I know the new ECAM message for SPD BRK STILL OUT but I meant and read that the SPD BRK memo on the right should also changes it color after 50 sec. with thrust not at idle. I will dig out the reference document, if you want. Nothing to worry about right now.

#8 MCDU: Imagine you load a SID. Some of the loaded and displayed waypoints (WP) show a wrong alitude on the FPLN page which does not match the altitude value which you see when you look at the vertical rev. page of that WP. Example: a WP on the FPLN page shows 1976ft. When you enter the vertical rev. page of that waypoint the altitude is magenta and shows "+4000" ft. I assume that the value of the vertical rev. page should always be identical to the altitude value of the FPLN page. Know what I mean?

#9 Could somebody please check the correct behaviour of the ND brightness?

thanks guys!!
    Robert

#8 no the FPLN and LAT REV pages are not always identical in that regard. The LAT REV page shows the CSTR if there are some, whereas the FPLN page shows the altitude at the waypoint calculated by the FMGS. So if the acft cannot comply with the CSTR....

ah... ok. got it. But how do you know that you can not consider all given constrains/ and which ones? Is that displayed anywhere or do I have to compare each WP on the FPLN page with the VERT. REV page? This is not clear to me,yet.

Cheers
    Rob

EDIT: Sorry, I meant the LAT. REV. page. Guess you know what I meant though So how do you see this mismatch of constrain and FMGS?

I could not test new update tonight as the updater always crashed at different percentages during download. I gave up after 2 hours. Probably server too busy.

Well in fact it is indeed VERT REV page which shows ALT CSTR...

The FPLN page show an asterisk * which is magenta if the CSTR is matched or amber if it is not matched. Remember also some CSTR are of the form "above" or "below" certain altitude/FL.

JL

25+ Posting Member

Hello,
    I´m very sorry to trouble you all with a problem which must be caused by myself since no one else experienced it.
    I did a clean new install with the package B29 form page 42 of this thread on server and client pc`s
    Now there is no way to get fmgs server to connect to the clients on a second pc. I rechecked ip and ports of the server machine, they are set on client. FSIUPC 4 still installed in P3D and registered. FMGS server works with clients on same machine.
    No firewall is activated and the pc´s can see each other over network. Any help suggestions ? It must be a trivial thing, but I´m really stuck here...

25+ Posting Member

Installed B28 again, same problem.
    I never paid any attention, but should there be a window opening for widefgmsserver when called in the autostarter of the server machine ? There is none in my case. When staring it manually (for the second time, I assume) I get a winsocket error....

Hi

there is no window appearing but there should be an icon in the notification tray (next to the clock. Clicking on that icon brings the window. Check that on clients you did NOT install the server, because in that case it does not launch widefmgs client but the server instead. And two servers wont connect to each other.

JL

25+ Posting Member

Good evening,
    icon is present on server, no icon on client. widfmgs=yes and widefmgsserver=no in the autostart file of client. I assume all correct....still no success