25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 28

Hi Rob,

Thanks!!!
    @JL , if you are interested at this sound or other sound( I have possibility to recorder all sound) I can make them available..

Daniele

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi,

@Daniele: this is a good idea. The problem for now is that my sound module does not play environnment sounds (such as engines, APU, PTU etc), but only the cockpit sounds. I currently have no idea on how to merge these sounds into something realisitic like FS does.
    If you use FSX, then my software actually starts the FSX APU, and thus FSX plays the APU sounds. Did you have a try at inserting your sound in a pre-existing sound.cfg?

@Rob:well if you have really good quality sounds without surrounding noise thne yes I really am interested.
    Regarding the retard callout, I never had issue with that? it is not played in parallel to the altitude callout but right after 20 or 10 if the THR LVR are not in idle?

JL

An update is available on the automatic updater. It should correct some WideFMGS issues, enhance CPflight performance and a SD bug (landing gear unlocked).

Regards,
    JL

Hi JL,

ok... as I said, I hope to get the recording in near future in Febuary. I will provide you with the stuff after I finished the cutting and editing of the original. So it's would be pure "cut and paste" in your existing folder.
    Regarding Danieles offer: Why not cutting the APU sound in 3 parts. Start, Running & Shut down. Then you could implement it easily in your software and link it to the overhead state of the APU. The only negative aspect would be that you still hear the inside cockpit APU sound, even you have an outside view in FSX. Just an idea.

Rob

EDIT: I just read the idea with the sound.cfg. Sorry.

I guess that's better option. Does anybody have some knowledge with the sound.cfg and could implement, start, running and shutdown of the APU sound from Daniele and provide the prepared files to JL???

Regards,
    Rob

25+ Posting Member

Hi JL & Rob,

The next days I prepared the three file cutting.... ( start-running and stop).
    I forgot to mention that I recorded the Apu even outdoors, I will create a file sound.cfg integrated with sounds of both internal and external.
    In addition, I am creating a small program (audio player), that can run on PC on the network, try to define the offset (or key) for the automatic launch of ambient sounds (such as APU PTU brakes ... etc ...) so you can get the audio source on different pc.
    Regards

Daniele

10+ Posting Member

Thanks Jeeheel for your help.... there was really an update between the day when i installed the first PC in evening and at next morning the other one with a newer WideFMGC...

But now i entered a flightplan, stored as Pilot routes and then i got the Message"MCDU DISPLAY Problem - Please report issue" on both MCDU. Now everytime when i start i got immidiatly this error on MCDU screen.

Chris

8. Likes feo31 liked this post
    25+ Posting Member

Hi All,

I present to you new realistic and accurate Airbus A320 CFM56 soundpack for JL Fmgs platform. Use this for fs9/fsx A320 (JL Model) . I made this soundpack as accurate as possible using real and digital recordings and my ability of perfect pitch. Once you load your aircraft with these sounds, you'll hear the APU System and Fans in the cockpit. You start the engines and hear the PTU system transferring the hydraulics from the Nr. 1 Engine to the Nr. 2 Engine for start-up. This sound was recorded from a real A320. You hear the humming sound of the CFM56 at idle. You spool up the engines at takeoff then hear the famous CFM56 buzzsaw-like sound of the engine's fans. Once you lift off and put up the landing gear you will hear a chime from the cabin. It features realistic cockpit sounds like gear up warning sound buzzer, flaps, rolling, and touch-down.

Download here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2pu1ceyhlh...%20Systems.rar

Daniele

Hi,

@Chris: there are troubles with CO RTEs, I really suggest to not use them for now.
    To solve your issue, you need to delete all your CO RTEs/PIL RTEs by going in FMGS Server\navdata1\ then delete the pilrte and corte folders.

@Daniele: that was fast! I will try them tomorrow! Thanks a lot.

JL

Good evening

In the first one , bravo for this magnificent realization.

I have just installed the FMGS version 28, and I have a problem with the autopilot.
    Indeed, with the version 26 no problem, having filled the flight plan, I take off and I engage the autopilot, and no problem the plane follows well the flight plan. After upgrade in version 28, from after the take-off, the road to be followed is replaced by dotted lines, and more average to engage the speed, the height and the course.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Patrick Larsille