Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    300+ Forum Addict

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

The throttles etc. are all connected to the simboard.Thought I was getting somewhere and decided to do what I originally had going ok before the new upgrade and that is the computer with Simboards on it was to automatically load and start the simboard up on its own ( used to work) Ok some feartures work but no flaps, so you have to restart Simboards manually.
    Fun isn't it!!
    Brian W.

150+ Forum Groupie

Brian,

Till now, I also have to restart the simboards manually once the computer is fully started.
    I have been thinking about your problems regarding the throttle and elevator and aelron. I remember that I had the same kind of strange problem, elevator and rudder were flickering up and down. The cause of this was a bit of jitter in the potentiometers. If you look in the software, next to the calibration of the potentiometers, you will find settings to reduce the jitter, if I am correct you should increase the treshold value, if this doesn't help reduce also the other settings of the potentiometers until the movement of the controlls disappears.
    Let me know if this helps.
    The autostart of the simboard software is maybe something to report on the FDT forum.
    [

MyCockpit Support Staff

Pot jitter

I think you may have solved a problem for me Marnix, I too have experienced a few problems with my trim and pitch pots with Sim-Boards. I will try those setting adjustments you suggest.

Cheers Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

150+ Forum Groupie

To add to this, the defauld settings are 15 (if I remember wel) I have set them all to 30 and since then I have no more problems, I used to get error messages also about increasing sample times, so I raised all of the settings to 30 and from then on, no more problems with potentiometers.

Have a nice week-end !
    [

300+ Forum Addict

Thank you Marnix.Will test it out this morning. My latest findings last night were
    ....Have to start FCU computer AFTER.... FSX or FS 2004 and Simboards are loaded, for anything to work correctly. Otherwise I get the flapping elevator syndrome ! This makes me suspect that FCU is giving or taking a problem from Simboards when it is loaded first.

At the moment I have only loaded flaps, spd brakes, ailerons and elevators and 2 throttles to the Simboard, so as to keep things as simple as possible until we can see where the problem is. Have sent Chris all the details. Have noted also with the new upgrade that the program starts automatically on computer boot-up, so if you go in and tell it to start on boot-up as we used to do, then you get 2 programs running!
    Cheers.............Brian W.

150+ Forum Groupie

OK let me know how it goes, I allways start Fs first, then the magenta computers and if everything is running, only then I start the simboard software and manually reboot the cards and then run the project.
    I am working on some kind of controll box, so I can easily start things in sequence from the same place, now I have to run around my cockpit to start or reboot this and thats ... I know better ways to do some sports
    [

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Sounds like you need a check list for the check list and then some....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12