Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1171
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 26

Hi Marco,

just some feedback for you regarding my FCU from Marcin running B25 and B26 and Skalarki profiler 3 and now 3.1. I dont have any of your problems. In general the FCU works fine. I have done several flights with it. However, I can confirm that hardware connect sometimes just freezes in B26. Not very often though.

my current setup:
    main pc running FSX, JL server, Marcins Profiler, OC SIOC, CPT displays

client running: EWD, SD, STBY Instruments and FO displays

Cheers,
    Rob

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi Marco,

Hardware connect works perfectly for several hours on my system with other modules (SIOC, FDS and CPflight), without crashsing. I'm affraid the problem is coming from the module Skalarki provides. I cannot offer support for a module which I did not program myself.
    If Marcin finds a bug in the interface, then he should contact me, he already has my email...

Regards,
    JL

300+ Forum Addict

Hi JL
    When N1 is decimal, the numbers in the boxes look like that: 52?8.0% (where "?" is a rectancular sumbol I can't type...) instead of 52.8%. When N1 is integer is OK (e.g. 52.0%). The N2 numbers are always OK.
    How could I fix that?
    When I multiply x2 or x4 the simulation rate, the chronometer on ND continues with x1 rate. So at the end, the duration of flight is much shorter. Maybe you could fix that?
    Thanks a lot
    Regards

Hi JL,

B26 is really nice! What I noticed when you enter a STAR with a WP on the extended runway centerline and maybe some WPs in between, sometimes the LOC won't activate (even it is armed) and the AC remains in NAV mode.
    So e.g. your heading is 30deg off runway centerline. The AC is in NAV mode and GS + LOC is armed.... when reaching the extended centerline the AC turns into the runway direction but not due the LOC capture but due to its next WP. However, the LOC bug is alive and very close to its center. Maybe you can tune the LOC activation sensetivity. Do you know what I mean?

Cheers,
    Rob

Hi,

Leonidas, I hope the N1 bug is fixed in next released. AS for simulation rate, the AP/FBW is not meant to be used with settigns other than x1 so I will not change that sorry.

Rob, I am already aware of this bug, you can force LOC* by engaging HDG/TRACK mode before intercepting the LLZ.

Regards,
    JL

Working perfectly after downloading latest version of FSUIPC. Thank you

10+ Posting Member

Hi everybody here in this forum,
    i am curious about the JeeHell software so i tested this Software and have to admit it's quiete nice, even there are some bugs inside. Well, i need to say that i am a real A320 rated Pilot and flying for a German company, so i tested this program in direct comparation to the real Aircraft.
    My aspiration is to make this program better and i hope my, let me say "buglist" is welcome or will not misunderstood. It's also possible that my configuration is wrong and that lead to a bug, whatever, i wished to get qualified feedbacks.
    I used Version 26beta on 2 PC each with a 3 monitors on an HD5850 graphics card.

1) -------- (I think it's an important problem)
    Flight model, Engine model:
    I used the iFDG A320 model in FS2004

First i found out, that the acceleration on runway is to less ( +15%)
    In addition the acceleration of the engine is to less (+15%)

Very difficult it the behaviour on landing, particular with going to full flaps and lowest speed.
    We assume auto-trust ON and we just set the final flaps.
    The speed falling down in direction minimum speed ( the floor protection, orange range). Then the engine start the acceleration on time (before the target speed is reached) but the acceleration is to less so under certain circumstances (high decent rate) the speed can fall under the minimum speed (far into the orange range) and switch off the AP. This behaviour is absolute irregular. The speed must be kept on all circumstances above the minimum speed and around the target speed. The control-loop from the FADEC is simply to slow in my opinion.
    May be it's only necessary to increase the power of the engine but i think the acceleration of the engines should be faster ( 10% at least).

2) --------- (may be important)
    MCDU - F-Plan Page/ Alternate Input: (also high priority bug i guess)
    If you entered an Alternate and you would like to enter an arrival route in the F-Plan Page or even in the airport page you get all arrivals from your origin destination. If you choose on the wrong arrival routes the whole software crash down and freeze.
    It happens that the Fuel calculation is sometimes nonsense ( > 90 ton of fuel required).
    Sometimes you get a copy of the original flight plan instead of an alternate.

3) ---------- (also important)
    MCDU F-Plan Page/ Plan Mode ND-Display:
    captain steps the waypoint up/ and down in the MCDU: The associate waypoints in the captain ND-Display don't change instead on FO-ND display you see the move of waypoints: On FO-MCDU you can see the moving of waypoint on Captains ND-display.

4) ----------
    FCU:
    Assume you are shortly before capturing the ILS but first the GP is coming and the localizer is still out of range:
    Then the FCU start the decent. This is wrong because it can leads to dangerous situations. Until you don't see the localizer the A320 does not start the decent.

5) ----------
    FCU:
    Assume we are in cruise, managed Mode (ALT). The automatic decent starts only if you passing the T/D point, but in real you always can start always the decent when you first enter a new Altitude and then press ALT Button.

6) ----------
    EFIS:
    Assume you are in decent above transition on STD QNH. The QNH sign flash already above transition. in real it should flash when you are below transition.

7) ----------
    SD-Door Page:
    both (4 on A321) emergency over wing exits is the word "slide armed" missing. On all regular doors these expression comes after closing doors handle in flight position(in park position those words are disappeared. Otherwise a pilot would never fly when all doors are not armed.

8 ) ---------
    FCU:
    After programming a new flight plan and all corresponding data's for a a flight are set in the MCDU the initial setting for the FCU should be (you never touched any button on the FCU before)
    Speed in managed Mode ( dot is on)
    Lateral in managed mode ( dot is on)
    Altitudes are not in managed, AP and Auto Thrust are off ( goes on when on Flex Power or TOGA)

9) --------
    Overhead/No Smoking lights:
    regular procedure before TakeOff leads to illuminate the checklist "No smoking" in blue (is to check) instead in green(checked,OK).
    Auto->OFF->AUTO

10) ---------
    SD-Display Warnings:
    assume you are on ground and parking brake is set. if the wrong Flaps-setting is set you get a wrong Master Warning "Flaps are not in T/O position"
    This happens only if you release the parking brake and you put the power upward (engines are running). It is independent from everything else.

11) ---------
    MCDU-Performance page:
    V2 < 148 is not possible to enter. 148 and higher only with almost full loading, cold temperaturs, low pressure Altitudes and long RWY valid.
    if any loading changing's after we put in the V1,VR,V2 then a revised speed for V1,VR,V2 should be offered and the message "check performance page" is alerting you.

12) ---------
    PFD-Displays:
    assume you are on intercept for an ILS.
    The Glideslope indicates an asterisk ("*") although you are not having the glide in range.

13) ---------
    PFD-Displays:
    Assume AP is on and you are in HDG Mode and the Approach Button is armed. You don't see the HDG Indication. this means a "HDG" sign over the blue LOC

14) ---------
    ECAM TakeOff Checklist:
    Item Cabin READY in green is missing.

15) --------
    PDF-Displays:
    On PFD-Displays in climb the vertical speed indication does not show the "+"

16) --------
    MCDU-Progress page:
    Inputs like EDDF25C are not possible, only EDDF

17) --------
    MCDU-Performance Page:
    regular input is 1/0.1DN does not work. The DN or UP will not understand.

18 ) --------
    SD / Cabin Pressurisation indication:
    the Pressurisation indication is wrong.
    the output valve is usually almost closed ( except in some emergency cases)
    the extract valve is closed as well

20) --------
    Engine Instruments:
    we see a static blue line between the commanded and actual Power instead of a Trend indicator.

21) --------
    Starting engine procedure on pedestal:
    we can start the engine only if you set first the ignition from Norm to Start position and then switching on the Fuel valve from Off to on.
    In real you can do it also if you first switching on the fuel valve from Off to on and then put ignition to start. There is no further protection, only a checklist that telling the order. (All A320 versions so far i know)

22) --------
    Flaps-Indication SD-Display:
    it happens sometimes after the second TO that the Flaps showing a stupid (wrong) indication. For example Slats on full position and flaps at position 1.
    Commanded flaps-position was 1 and you see it through the blue arrows. You can see the desired slats and flaps position are on position 1 but indeed they don't stopping at this position and going on such unvalid positions like 4 (slats) and 1 (flaps) . Usually the slats are extenting equally to with the flaps or are only one step back or ahead.

23) --------
    ECAM - Fuel Page:
    Fuel flow of 800 kg/h is really to much in the engine start time. it's should be only around 200 kg/h

24) --------
    MCDU F-Plane page:
    The second flight-plan page is missing that provide further informations like EFOB and windcomponents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, tried to reconstruct my described situations and tell me your opinion...
    Chris

Hi Chris,

This is a very interesting post indeed. Unfortunately, right now it's already late here, and I don't have much time to answer/ask a couple questions about each items you raised.
    I will try to make an elaborate psot tomorrow (if I can skip some parts of my real life work that is )

Cheers,
    JL

10+ Posting Member

Hi JeeHell,
    take your time, we all have a private and a working life as well.

10+ Posting Member

My posting is disapeared (It was entry #51).. I don't know why, i guess the server had a problem...