Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: FMGS beta6

Oh my gosh! Your SIOC creator seems to be great! Have to test it, but I guess with it the implementation will be done just in a few hours!
    Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by jeehell; 04-13-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Moved to latest thread to avoid confusion ;)

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: FMGS Beta 7

Hi, i would like to try your beautiful software, but in the next few days i will recieve the new PRO-M FCU from FDS, can you add support to this unit? It use the Glare 3 interface, you can ask to Peter he will provide you an sdk or all you need.
    After that i will try to write an InterfaceIT .xml to use your software with those system cards and easy programming.

Good work, keep it going!

3. Thanks brianwilliamson thanked for this post
    75+ Posting Member

Got a problem: When starting the FMGS server, the throttle message appears. But if I click on "Show Throttle Setup" nothing happens.
    Also the menu in FS for GND PWR does not appear. Tested it with FS9 and FSX...

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hello,

Kikigey89: if you downloaded the file yesterday, try to download it again, I made a small correction enabling the calibration again. If it stills doesn't work, you could copy the throttle.cfg file from a previous installation, but it should work (it does now on my setup).
    The items in the Addon menu do not always appear, especially if you have other addons using this facility.

dcutugno: Well I would like to do so, but I'm not even done yet with the opencockpit hardware, and I don't own the FDS FCU, so testing will quite be difficult, as I suspect the SDK they provide is for C programmers and not for Delphi, so I'm not sure I'll be able to do that. I do not feel like getting in touch with them officially to get the SDK and not implement it afterwards, seems a little awkward to me.
    If you're really interested, try to get yourself in contact with them and explain the reasons, if you get me the SDK I'll be happy to at least consider it

150+ Forum Groupie

Here it is:
    Glare Software v1.6.8
    Glare Integration Module API Documentation v2.00

at: http://www.tekworx.ca/downloads.html
    There is a PDF where all is explained also VB activex controls, hope you can have a look, i can be your tester for fcu.

75+ Posting Member

Throttle setup works now
    But how can I achieve that there is a EXT PWR entry? Somehow I already got the RAT and GND HP entry but no EXT PWR which I need to activate all displays.

dcutugno: Ok, let me have a look first, I'll keep you advised sometime in the next weeks if I can achieve anything with that, but I must warn you at first sight it seems it'll take me some time to implement that...

Kikigey89: That's weird. Do you have any other entries besides GND HP RAT and FSUIPC options?
    When you start the OVHD, check that you have the entries in the menu. If not, before proceeding further for your flight, close the OVHD, wait 30s and try again. That's the best shot.
    I'll look into that anyway. Maybe I could add FSUIPC offset commands for those options if you think that's useful?

75+ Posting Member

Yep, your way worked. I tested it 3 times and 2 times the menu was complete. In the 3rd try just EXT PWR was there.
    FSUIPC offsets would be great, then I can write a program in VB for it.
    And yes, I have also other entries in there: SquawkBox (for VATSIM) and ActiGate (don't really know).

OK, fsuipc offsets added to to-do list

75+ Posting Member

Okay, tested it again im my homecockpit.
    1. How does the SIOC creator works? Assigning values is no problem, but on which computer do I have to run the creator and does it have to run all the time? I ask because I tried a lot in the last 3 hours but it did not work...
    2. I just use push encoders (1 input) so I cannot configure the encoders. Can you program a feature for push encoders, that a push for less than 1 second means a push and longer than 1 second a pull? I planned to buy push/pull encoders but not in the next time.
    3. Does your QNH display also supports the output "STD" and the other displays in managed mode dashes? As said, cannot try it...
    4. I want to create a performance for CLS A330 (I use this aircraft in my cockpit). PERF calibration says "No aircraft.cfg file found, aborting test.". Which file does it mean and what do I have to do?

Sorry for my questions but I want to get it run