Hey Guys,

First, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I pointed out the first post and how the post from Fred3039 was different from that first one. Thus, it seemed odd that first user name, who only posted once, ask to buy the book, and David says he sent a PM too, and then the second user name Frank3039 says he did not get the PM. Too me it looked out of place, and based on how I've seen so many Bogus members that sign up on MYC, to do nothing but scam, I thought to point this out.

I have no issues with anyone buying or selling, but I tend to try and help MYC catch these bogus member accounts when I can. I will continue to do that... May I also point out that this thread was a part of the "Off Site Articles For Sale", and that led me further to my conclusion. Especially, since there is a nice "Wanted" section in the classifieds.

Finally, I received an email from Frank explaining that he is a real person, with his phone number and etc; thank you for sending the email Frank. However, may I suggest to you and anyone else who just joins, that you post a little about who you are and what type of sim or project you're working on. You don't have too, but due to the typical behavior of some scammers that attack forums like this, it would be better because if someone joins and starts asking to buy or sale right away in their first post it looks really strange.

Therefore, Frank please send your information to David to let him know you're a real person and you guys discuss the book. I am sure he'd be happy to speak with you.

BSD