Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: any one no get email replied?

I've only heard bad things about ACE, someone should black list his company if he fails to respond. Unacceptable for someone who has already taken a chunk of your money.

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by lstan1804 View Post
    I have paid my yoke for months, and Ali contacted me in November.....since then I sent him 5 emails & i haven't heard from him since, although he promised my yoke will ship end of November. I worked a lot to gather that amount of $$$, so I paid by Paypal. Is there anyway this might turn out to be a scam? Can I get my money back? If so how?

I paid my deposit 1 year ago and haven't seen a yoke, but promises. I don't know who to turn or how to obtain my yoke or discount.

I would appreciate some informational help...thanks
    Hi Istan1804,

Its really bad that he doesnt reply your email especialy when you have allready payed the yoke. I have contacted Ali about 4 weeks ago about the complaints on this forum. He answered me immediately and would take a look at it.
    Im afraid he didnt learn anything about it and i also think that he has much feeling with its company anymore. Too bad bacause i love his yokes.

About the refund of the money, luckily you payed by Paypal so you can start a claim via Paypal. They shall ask for every email contact and other documents between you and Ali. Then they try to make contact with Ali. If he doesnt answer anything to you or to Paypal you probably can receive your money back, or he has to deliver you the yoke.
    It happened to me also with another company and i had my money back within 3 weeks. So dont give up and give it a try via Paypal.

Good luck with it.

Corné Kleppe

25+ Posting Member

Istan,

I have contacted Ali again for you and immediately he asnwered and asked me your email. He will mail you!

Corné

150+ Forum Groupie

Just a little information,

I emailed the company : Do you have the 737 Yoke in stock? If not, what is the lead time?

​It took a few days, but I did get a reply:

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your interest in our product. We appreciate it.

Next 737 Yoke production will be available in February.

Please do note we require a deposit to place an order.

Amount of $400 CAD.

When you are ready to proceed please email us and we will send you an invoice through PayPal for payment.

Sincerely,
    Ali-737 Yoke Team

Hopefully this will calm some nerves and give hope, as it would seem they are still in business and are still planning on producing more yokes.

All the best
    Ed

Just an update from my email 30th November 2012.

I received a notification beginning December 2012 from Canada Parcel Post that a package was shipped to my (paypal) address, and yesterday I received the yoke - 9 months after ordering and payment. So having patience is a pre-requisite if you place an order at ACE. I also hardly ever received a response on any emails I sent.

Having said that, there are persons who have received the yoke soon after ordering and is it just me who is unlucky as:

1) I placed an order last year at Cockpitsonic UK and received only 20% of what I ordered and most of it was wrong or not usable. Then they went bust and I never got my money back.
    2) I also ordered a motorised TQ at Revolution Simproducts in March 2012, and the last email I received some months ago stated that my order ‘soon would be finalised and will be ready to ship’. After that I received no more updates and no replies anymore to my emails, so probably another case for me to try to recoup my money and than will have to look for another firm who sells motorized TQs.

Kind regards,

Peter

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

That is disappointing Peter. I have emailed them, lets see how long long it will take them to respond.

Hi,

That's very kind of you. I completed the Cockpitsonic MIP some time ago with parts from other companies, so that project is more or less finalised and not bothered any more. Also my pedestal is complete and fully functional. I'm more worried about the motorised TQ from Revolution Simproducts - at present I still use CH throttles - and a motorised TQ is one of those "must have" items.

All the best,
    Peter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123