10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

TQ and very low support of Revolution SimProducts team

Hi, I bought 2 TQ for last two years for my B737NG setup. I have the most expensive version of current TQ bought in april this year. There are few material problems which cause HW failure again and again. Last time we have to changed gearbox which they sent me for triming wheel. We had to repair by ourselfs parking brake, engine lever, flap potenciometer position. Last time we loosed speed brake electrical positioning, because there is tiny gearbox inside which also had failure. I reported to them repetedlz with zero response. I spent with RSP about 6000 EUR for just one TQ and upgrade version, but now we have zero support and halfworking TQ. I have to write it here, becauseI need them to solve my issues. It is not serious and good customer service Eren !!!

500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar

Re: TQ and very low support of Revolution SimProducts team

hello rtopinka.......
    not good, i totally get your frustration, but there are two sides to every story.
    so i'm going to talk to Eren so we can get to the bottom of this and
    try to sort out any issues you may have.
    before i do that, will you PM me or email me with a full description of what your
    issues are so that i am fully prepared before i make the call.
    thanks in advance and have a great christmas.

ian
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

10+ Posting Member

I am trying to reach your support with exact problem including picture what happened. I sent it to Eren, Oral and tecnical support several times for last two months and did not get any answers. This was a reason I wrote here as last try. I sent you private email what happened.

500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar

hello Radek..........
    well i spoke to Eren this morning about this issue and i think something has got lost in the translation here. i am in receipt of your emails along with the replies Eren has sent you. he asked me to remind you also that he has taken the time and expense to travel to your location once to repair what he believes is not a failure but misuse. and has also replaced a trim motor part for you on a second occasion.
    however, after speaking to Eren, he has asked me to convey his position and his offer to rectify the situation.
    if you would like to return your Throttle Quadrant to Revolution Simproducts, Eren is happy to rectify any faults that they find and then return it to you. can't be any fairer than that. now that's customer service
    you have a great day
    if you have any issue with that, then send me an email and i'll deal with it on your behalf.

regards

ian
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

10+ Posting Member

Hi,

thanks to this thread I finally received support by Rovolution Simproducts team. thanks, with my regards, Radek