Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: See none interface ports

Hi Alan
    I have now Managed the varable. 25 of 26 variable I have found in the xml file from Jess.
    20 of the 21 LED's have the offset 2F28 and an Bitmap from 0 to 19. the LEDs with bit greater than 15 (16-19) to not work. For DODO206 are this spare 2,3,4 and 5.
    For the 5 switchI have only found 4 variable.For the Over-temp test button I have not found the Ballast valve (open/close). Did you now where I can find the offset, byte size etc.?
    On the other hand the annunciator test button (Tail hook (up/down)) do not work. I have set it as Bitmap, size=8 Offset=3BA0 and bit=0.
    Did you have an idea or did you know where I can find more information to fix this 2 buttons?

Thanks for you help

cheers
    Richard

builder

Is the over-temp switch a standard FSUIPC offset?
    Who produces software?
    Try setting tailhook offset to size 1 or 2.
    Last edited by CocnutAir; 01-24-2012 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Posting Member

Hi Alan
    There is none difference, if I set the size to 1 or 2.
    The software is DODSIM b206.
    I have to try to set a button on my joystick in FSUIPC. I can set for toggle tail hook handle for the annunciator test button and it works.
    The same result I have for over-temp test button there I use toggle water ballast. In the documentation from FSUIPC is a "List of FSX controls" where I found this "controls":
    TOGGLE_TAIL_HOOK_HANDLE 66391
    TOGGLE_TAILWHEEL_LOCK 66541
    TOGGLE_WATER_BALLAST_VALVE 66698
    but I have none idea for what does 66... number are.
    Now is the quetion, did we bring this controls in FS2P V4? Or where did we find more information?
    I quess we are very close to the solution.

Cheers
    Richard

Richard,

To make all the "spares" work and light up with the test button, assign them all to the spare 1 bit.

As for the TOT light test light, please open the FSVariables4315.xml and look at the very bottom of the page. You will see that the overtemp light offset is assigned to 2F2A and bit 4 and some other changes. You may have to experiment with that as I do not have a LED for that light (that was added by another person).

You may have to contact Simon at DodoSim to see what he recommends for the overtemp light. I know it was originally assigned to offset 2F28 and bit 20.

-Jess
    Bell 206 JetRanger Simulator - www.computerrepairs.ca

10+ Posting Member

Hi Jess

Thats a god idea to set all spare to spare1, thanks for this tip.The TOT varaible has offset 2F2A size 2 and bit map offset 4 and working peferct. All my LED's working as I expect it.

My current problem are the buttons for TOT light test and annuciator light test.
    The annunciator button I have set in FS2P4.3.66 has offset 3BA0 size 8 and bit map 0
    for the TOT button I have not found a variable. DODOSIM doc say's TOT is "water ballast valve", but again I have not information for made the definiton in FS2P.
    If I start FSX and define an Joystick button, with FSUIPC, this function are toggle tailhook handle ( 66391 ) for annunciator and toggle water ballast valve ( 66698 ) for the TOT. With this 2 FSUIPC events over a joystick button it work's. How did we bring this in FS2P?
    Thats my problem where I searching a solution for.

Thanks for your help

cheers
    Richard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12