Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

BU0836X and single pole toggle switches.... (Idiot ITT)

Hi all,
    Im building a simpit utilizing two-three BU0836X boards and xplane.

I recently fired things up for the first time to test the toggle switches (battery master, fuel pumps, starts, lights etc...) all in all some 30 switches. When I was putting things together I used single pole switches (on/off) after getting into xplane I realized I made a bit of a mistake with my choice of switches IE although Leo's controller worked great I am only able to turn things on and not off, as xplane will trigger the assigned event when a switch is closed, but once its opened it just sits there...

Other than replacing all the switches with 2 pole versions AND running new wiring bundles are there any other options out there?

Can ports on the BU0836X be set to run in reverse? IE trigger an event when open rather than closed?

thanks all!

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: BU0836X and single pole toggle switches.... (Idiot ITT)

FSUIPC for FSX and FS9 can be used to set up a single pole switch to activate a function when turned off and another function when it is turned back on. There is a similar software package called XPUIPC for Xplane, not sure how many FSUIPC features it has but definately worth a look. Check out this post http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/show...XPUIPC-X-Plane