Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Files for the 737 Panels

Hi!

I was planning on building a CNC but just found out that my uncle maybe gets access to an industrial machine and my plans suddenly vanished ;D Now I wonder if anyone has the files for the Panels I would need to give them, and which method/material is the best. i thought about white Acrylic with a RAL7011 (i'm not sure about the number right now - but i mean the commonly used one) paintlayer on it - what is your recommendation and can anybody give me those files so I don't have to edit them and just give them what they need Would be very kind,

regards, marc

Have CNC-----will build.

Re: Files for the 737 Panels

Not sure of what you are looking for specifcally, but there are many DXF files for panels kicking around. To have files that are ready for the cnc that you will have access to is almost impossible. I have CUT2D to use to do my converting from DXF to a CRV file to be used on my cnc machine that is running Mach 3. Even if you could get the files that are ready to be cut, you would still have to know what end mills were used to make the panel as well as any profile cuts, pocket cuts, etc. It is not a 'cut and dry' system, just about all files have to be reworked depending on the software that is going to be used. Not trying to discourage you, but you are going to have to do alot of editing to get things correct for your machine. There are a number of files in the downloads section under DXF files that you can 'play' around with. Download a couple of the DXF files and see what you can do with them.

Milt

MyCockpit Support Staff

I have a complete set of B737 MIP sub panel files that I made in VCarve. I was thinking of sharing them here at MC.org. I will email them to Matt so he can put them in the downloads library!

Cheers Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

4. Thanks mondo50m thanked for this post
    Have CNC-----will build.

That is awesome of you. I know there are a lot of DIY parts out there. It would be nice to really fill up the downloads with parts that many can make at home.

Milt

ok - thanks for the information - I'll just keep my eyes open

Quote Originally Posted by Westozy View Post
    I have a complete set of B737 MIP sub panel files that I made in VCarve. I was thinking of sharing them here at MC.org. I will email them to Matt so he can put them in the downloads library!

Cheers Gwyn
    Thanks Gwyn,

I thought of the ones you sent me right away, but... I didn't want to be the one to offer up your work.

Gwyn's files are awesome. using his as an example, I was able to wrap my head around VCarve (well worth the money of you plan to CNC), and not only understand how a panel goes together, but how to machine them too.

8. Dislikes rrtech disliked this post
    MyCockpit Support Staff

Hi guys, my B737 MIP sub panels are now available here - http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/down...do=file&id=459
    You will need VCarvePro to be able to use them!

Cheers, Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!