25+ Posting Member

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

OC Rudder Pedals, etc

Few shots of the OC pedals I received a few weeks ago. Heavy and seem like good smooth feel but haven't had chance to hook em up and try them yet. Very little assembly required. Just remember to grease and lube the proper friction points to prevent wear. Fit them in place and they really are huge upgrade to the saitek combat pedals. I didn't want to try making my own rudder pedals so I wimped out and just bought these. They are priced low and so far they seem waaay worth the cash. May get another set eventually for 1st off side or try to shroud my saiteks. I can't see my skill set enabling that to turn out very pretty. Last photo down is the beginning of the CDU stand. I wanted something that didnt look like wood painted gray or whatever so the simple addition of thin aluminum down the frontside gives them a bit more industro look. The thin aluminum is easy to bend curves so I am liking the effect. This simulator project takes forever even when buying the major hardware. Seems like the more I do, the more I realize I have yet to get done. I painted inside walls and ceilings last week and that was good to get done because I don't exactly enjoy painting (I suck). It's such a huge job to drag out all the compressors, hoses, traps, on and on, then I next get to clean up my huge mess. I like doing everything else but I have alot more paint yet to throw. Now that I've complained about all that I feel better.

028EE117-BEBC-4D24-A062-8D9460EF06EF-9239-000014C29D964956.jpg
    8642D332-174C-470F-B4AE-A5A08BBCDFB2-9239-000014C293244B38.jpg
    247B69EA-4158-4E81-B228-BC4BF98064E0-7155-00001004A8297386.jpg
    82001672-FBCE-4D7D-A709-13C793E9BD5E-10800-000016C011AC54B0.jpg

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: OC Rudder Pedals, etc

How much was the shipping to the US? They must be very heavy; shipping to Australia would cost a fortune.

25+ Posting Member

You can buy them from OC direct but I got them through simware and the shipping was less. If I remember it was about 100 euro ship and OC shipping was 20 or 50 eu more. They come in a nice little wood crate so are very protected for overseas journey. Simware price 694eu. More if you need to pay euro tax which I got out of being in USA. Probably other resellers out there but that's all I looked at...

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by daveaust View Post
    You can buy them from OC direct but I got them through simware and the shipping was less. If I remember it was about 100 euro ship and OC shipping was 20 or 50 eu more. They come in a nice little wood crate so are very protected for overseas journey. Simware price 694eu. More if you need to pay euro tax which I got out of being in USA. Probably other resellers out there but that's all I looked at...
    I have a local supplier here (Aerosim solutions Australia) so hopefully that will save me some shipping costs if I decide to go with them.

25+ Posting Member

You have an extreme advantage having a local retailer. I'm quite jealous!