150+ Forum Groupie

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: BU0836X

Quote Originally Posted by ian@737ng.co.uk View Post
    hi glider...............
    Leo Bodnar is one real busy guy. there's a thread here somewhere that states he gets 20,000 emails a year. he is so busy building cards that mails, i'm afraid get overlooked. i've known leo for many years and you have my word he is one real straight guy, if you order your card, you WILL get it and you can quote me on that.
    good luck and have a great weekend........

ian
    I'm in agreement with Ian, I've bought 7 various bu0836 cards from Leo over the last few years and received them all within a couple of weeks no problems.
    Steve
    another bedroom boeing.....

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by steveeverson View Post
    I'm in agreement with Ian, I've bought 7 various bu0836 cards from Leo over the last few years and received them all within a couple of weeks no problems.
    Steve
    I have to agree with Ian and Steve. As a user of 3 of Leo's cards which all arrived within 10 days, I would be happy to recommend Leo and his products.
    Naturally you may have to wait a little longer this time of the year but I don't know anyone who has failed to get their order.

Joe.

10+ Posting Member

[ deleted ]

Robert,
    There is no need to throw a fit like a five year old in a toy shop.
    For the sake of the bemused audience I would list some facts:
    You have placed an order on the 16th of November.
    Your order has been posted at 07:59 on the 17th of November with Airmail.
    It does NOT have a tracking number. I think this is not unexpected for £4.99. I would be pleased to send it with UPS Express for £35.
    If you really need to improve delivery times please ask the customs to relax controls on joystick controllers or work faster.

For now I have refunded your order in full so please return it unopened when received.

I do overshoot my promises for some products that require a lot of manual work (like racing gear - SLI-Pro) but your order was not one of them.
    I apologise for not answering emails since at the moment it is just not possible because demand exceeds supply. Shrewd businessmen like yourself would have doubled or tripled the prices at this point.

Airmail is officially lost after non-delivery or non-return after 24 working days since posting.

Many thanks
    Leo Bodnar

Quote Originally Posted by 737NUT View Post
    All fine and dandy but you DON'T and i repeat, DON'T put this on your website!! And i quote,

2. Order is shipped within 4-5 business days
    BU0836X is in stock! It is shipped worldwide from the UK with Royal Mail Airmail. It is insured, so if mail is lost you are guaranteed a replacement (or refund if you wish so). Typical delivery time is one-two weeks to the US and Europe but may take longer for South America, Asia, etc. As soon as you have paid for the order, it is in the system and will be shipped promptly. If you need to cancel it or change delivery address you need to send me an email quickly.

Sorry, this is a poorly run business. If i did this to a customer when i had my business i would have gotten my arse reemed! You under promise and over deliver! Not Over promise and UNDER deliver! Period!

5. Thanks capetonian thanked for this post
    10+ Posting Member

Well since I started the thread I better say something, The order for mine only went in yesterday and I am in the UK so delivery should'nt be an issue. I think that now you have been on the forum Leo it will put a lot of peoples minds at rest. I am just looking forward to my card and thankyou for an excellent device.

500+ This must be a daytime job 737NUT's Avatar

Leo,
    With all do respect, your site also says the buyer will receive, and i quote again,
    '3. You will get confirmation that the order has shipped
    I will email a notice when the package has been shipped.'

I got no such email, and when i checked with paypal, there was a royal mail tracking number that when checked stated 'Invalid'. See i have been burnt by overseas puchases more than once so my fit throwing like a child as you stated is worry not anger. Unfortunately, i was NOT a good businessman because i was to nice. I gave away to much to try and please the corrupt world we live in.I was a one man show hopping up race cars that kids drove everyday. That is a whole another story. I didn't ask for much, just a delivery confirmation that was promised by your site on your product. Excuse me if thats asking to much. I did some research before i made this 100.00 purchase all said quick delivery but slow communication. I still want the product and ordered with confidence thanks to the feedback from this site.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bodnar View Post
    Robert,
    There is no need to throw a fit like a five year old in a toy shop.
    For the sake of the bemused audience I would list some facts:
    You have placed an order on the 16th of November.
    Your order has been posted at 07:59 on the 17th of November with Airmail.
    It does NOT have a tracking number. I think this is not unexpected for £4.99. I would be pleased to send it with UPS Express for £35.
    If you really need to improve delivery times please ask the customs to relax controls on joystick controllers or work faster.

For now I have refunded your order in full so please return it unopened when received.

I do overshoot my promises for some products that require a lot of manual work (like racing gear - SLI-Pro) but your order was not one of them.
    I apologise for not answering emails since at the moment it is just not possible because demand exceeds supply. Shrewd businessmen like yourself would have doubled or tripled the prices at this point.

Airmail is officially lost after non-delivery or non-return after 24 working days since posting.

Many thanks
    Leo Bodnar

Leo,
    I appreciate that you are working hard and your number one priority is building the cards as fast as possible, but surely it is not going to take much time out of your day to send an email saying -
    A) I have received your order and will process it as fast as possible - expect to wait 4 weeks for delivery. Thank You for your custom.

then

B) Your order has been shipped - It could take upto 2 weeks for international delivery due to circumstances out of my control i.e. Customs Clearance. Thank You for your patience.

That is the least the PITA customer expects today. As it is, £50 is a lot of money and when the BUSINESS (The PITA customer does not know - or care- that you are a one man band) does not reply to queries then alarms bells start ringing and posts start appearing which could put potential customers off.
    Thank You and I look forward to receiving my card by Monday please
    Allan.

500+ This must be a daytime job

Hi Guys,
    I felt i must reply in defense of Leo. Firstly delivery of my orders have met my expectations and what he promised. i ve delt with a lot of companys over the years
    and yet to find one that meets 100% of what they promise.
    Rob: i bet when you were in business you weren guilty of lack of communication on the odd occasion.
    Guys, loosen up, here in New Zealand for the best part of the last 50 years electronic parts havent been the easiest to get and had to be sourced from overseas.
    From the many companys i have used 99% of the time i have been fully satisfied.
    Ive seen people on this forum expect things to be delivered at a specified time and date witrhout any lee way.
    The trouble with the public these days is they are to impatient.
    Maybe Leo needs to Charge more, where would we be then, some belly ache enough now at some prices.
    Guys enjoy life and have a great Xmas.
    Les

500+ This must be a daytime job Boeing 747 Flyer's Avatar

Leo's card arrived within 15 hours of my payment. Need I say more?

500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iwik View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I felt i must reply in defense of Leo. Firstly delivery of my orders have met my expectations and what he promised. i ve delt with a lot of companys over the years
    and yet to find one that meets 100% of what they promise.
    Rob: i bet when you were in business you weren guilty of lack of communication on the odd occasion.
    Guys, loosen up, here in New Zealand for the best part of the last 50 years electronic parts havent been the easiest to get and had to be sourced from overseas.
    From the many companys i have used 99% of the time i have been fully satisfied.
    Ive seen people on this forum expect things to be delivered at a specified time and date witrhout any lee way.
    The trouble with the public these days is they are to impatient.
    Maybe Leo needs to Charge more, where would we be then, some belly ache enough now at some prices.
    Guys enjoy life and have a great Xmas.
    Les
    ditto from me
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast