Hello all,

I ahve been simming for quite a while and recently decided to add some extra hardware in addition to my yoke, pedals & TQ.

I ahve been able to use FSUIPC to add some switches for lights; landing, taxi, logo etc., all work well.

I then made a landing gear lever based on a B737. It is fitted with two micro switches each with a normally closed N/C and normally open N/O contact. I have connected the common & N/O to a BU0836X and have FSUIPC offsets to raise and lower the gear as the level is moved. This all works as it should. (I ahve been able to get this far with the kind help of Ian Sissons who via a PM pointed me in the right direction.

I have also connected three green and three red LEDs to Phidgets 64 card. For the life of me I cannot fathom how to get the lights to indiacte the position of the nose, left & right gear individually. I have found the offsets but how do I assign these when I do not have a switch for each gear? Or should I have used triple pole micro switches (if such things exist). I can get the greens to light when the gear is down, just to prove to myself I am using the Phidget programme correctly.

I have spent hours looking at this, searched these forums, read manuals so if the answer is staring me in the face I really do apologise. I am posting as a last resort!

I aspire to build a cockpit based on a 737. My current activity is designed to enable me to get to grips with the ins and outs of programming etc., as I am not a programmer in anyway.

Any help will be very gratefully recieved.

My regards

Dave