Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Throttletek excellent product and service..

Hello to all,

I just need to say a couple of things about the G-Throttle from Roberto Soriano's Throttletek I ordered a 737 throttle at the beginning of december and it arrived last week. It took a couple of weeks because of the fact he had more orders and the holidays where in between. From the beginning Roberto and i had a very good email contact, every mail i send was answered in sometimes a couple of hours!! I knew exactly when it was send and he even mailed a pic of my TQ when it was in the box, ready for transportation..

He gave me a Track and tracenumber and it was send from El Salvador to The Netherlands. Half way round the world!! When it came, i was pleasantly surprised by the feel and looks and also i was a bit dissapointed because the throttleknob and the flaps lever were broken. That's the risk of sending a package over that kind of distance

But... i mailed Roberto about it and he offered me to send it back, or give me a replacement throttle handle and lever. For the first one i had to open the TQ and rewire it by myself. I solved it with some drops of superglue and it looks like new, so that problem was solved. Now, he sends me the flap lever a.s.a.p. by mail to complete the TQ. His service is truly outstanding!!!

So, in the end i have my affordable TQ unit and i am very, very, happy with it.

Again, my compliments to Roberto and his company and i can for sure tell everyone to buy a TQ from him

Pics will follow, and a review about the throttle in action in my pit.

Thanks, benno

2. Thanks markusr, W9XE/Project777, Matt Olieman thanked for this post
    Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Throttletek excellent product and service..

Always nice to read positive story regarding a purchase from one of our sponsors

Thanks Benno