Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: 707/727/737 cockpit shell wanted

hello , I have only just registered here having been a lurker for a while , now you may think this is dubious ,me being a new user here , but i may have a 727 section..cockpit to just in front of wings for sale ,all seats inc cockpit ,yokes and quadrants ,i am not sure if the gauges are installed as the panels are covered with what appear to be dark grey protective screens over the top ,or maybe just blank dash panels

can prob pm with pics only 3 at the moment but show its immaculate condition ,,has never flown I believe was used for instrument familiarisation

we did intend on using ourselves ,but things happen and we have been offered another project with rotors
    #
    location UK
    Last edited by gareth; 01-06-2010 at 10:15 AM. Reason: add about pm and pics

75+ Posting Member

Smile Re: 707/727/737 cockpit shell wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Re: the Boeing 727 cockpit, I can give you a website to contact them by. I've dealt with them in ordering items for the MD-80 and they are reliable. I didn't get a response to their emails either, but I researched them and once I got in touch with them they were very knowledgable and helpful as well. Since then, I've ordered from them twice with no issues (only around $1000 in parts though), but they recalled when I inquired on this (I had planned on a 727 until the spouse told me it was either a true HOME simulator, or I'd need to set up a jumpseat/hide-a-bed to live there.....lol).

http://www.uaminc.com/

Above is the website. If you STILL do not get a response, let me know and I'll get in touch with my contact direct to try to ship him your way.

Jon
    When I last talked to them they said the cockpits were gutted.

In '08 I walked through two of these planes before they were gutted. They has just finished their flying service and were in really nice condition inside. Most of the Champion Air 727 fleet is parked there, though one is in California with Mark Thompson where it is being marketed for movie use. For a while it was in Boston in use on the Knight and Day movie.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Home of the world's first South American DC-8 jetliner.
    Home of the Blue Angel F-4 Phantom simulator.

10+ Posting Member

Re: 707/727/737 cockpit shell wanted

Hey guys,

My name is Andrew and I work for Universal Asset Management. I do have a number of cockpits available for sale. We sale the cockpits generally stripped. All components are available for sale. We have 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, MD87, and A320 available for purchase. Currently all cockpits are still on aircraft. If does take us a while to get them removed as we are a full service tear down facility and have over 30 aircraft on the ramp that we are disassembling. Prices vary per aircraft and components needed. I will be available to answer as many questions as I can to the best of my ability. I have spoken with Jon on several occasions. Part numbers are the biggest help. If you can give me a part number for the unit you are needing that will go a long way as far as me getting you quoted. Please let me know if there is anything I can help anybody with.

Thanks,

Andrew
    901-682-4064
    aetheridge@uaminc.com
    Last edited by aetheridge; 01-11-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: adding contact information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12