Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Angry Eek - think i've done it now

Hi,

Any PS-One screen users out there?
    I was doing some 'maintenance' on the sim and for some reason plugged a monitor back into my sim pc3 that runs PM cdu and displays the screen on ps-one screens via the tv out on the gpu. Now if I boot the pc no display comes on the ps-one screens and it will only show anything if the monitor is connected on its own - it used to span display.
    If I connect power to the screens without them being connected to the pc i cant see any change on the screens - not even as though they are back lit waiting for an input... Any one any ideas?
    Should there be an LED on the ps-one board that lights when it gets power? At the moment I cant tell whether the power is blown or the screen is shot or the problem is with the output from the gpu to the tv out

Any help gratefully received...
    Cheers
    Mike

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Eek - think i've done it now

oops! - have you tried connecting it to anything else with a yellow RCA composite plug- camcorder, dvd player etc. That should verify if its the screen giving a problem or the PC. Otherwise bring it down when you come on monday and we can test it here (no sneaky swapping it with my one!) - come to think of it i'll have a look on mine to see if theres any lights.
    cheers
    Steve
    another bedroom boeing.....

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: Eek - think i've done it now

sim all switched off but had a look at my OC cdu and cant see any lights. Will be able to do a proper test tomorrow eve mate.
    Have you checked your monitor/video settings on the PC?- sounds like it has sensed a monitor attached and switched off the tv out or changed the resolution
    Steve

PS the backlighting only comes on with a valid video input as far as i remember
    another bedroom boeing.....