Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Project and presentation: Airbus A380-800

Hello all

First of all i'm Avelino Junior from Portugal, (near LPVZ), I was invited by Larry Vandivier - W9XE/Project777 to join this forum in the chance for obtain help and info related to my project, currently I'm studying my A380-800 project with 3D drawings and trying to obtain the maximum information about the aircraft, my plan is to build the flight deck and also the first class module.

The reason for building the first class module is to allow an imersive experience to the passangers and flight crew in a simulator aslo because it was a love first sight when i swa the custom interiors for the first class

Anyway please visit my website: www.simhouse.pt.to for more info regarding the project and images

I would appreciate also if anyone has the exact measurements for the flight deck and first class.

Best wishes to all,
    Avelino Junior
    A380-800 Project
    SimHouse Project
    nWifi Project
    Visit me on: www.simhouse.pt.to

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Avelino, welcome and thank you for sharing your project with the rest of our Flight-Sim Building Community.

I look forward to watch your progress, it's already intriguing, an amazing project. I wish you all the luck in your Flight-Sim Building venture

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Bob Reed's Avatar

Hello Avelino and welcome to IFSBI! We are just a bunch of crazies, just like you who want to share ideas and talk Sims! Your web site is very nice and I would like to thank you for sharing your project with all of us! I look forward to chatting with you about ideas and watching your project grow! If you would like we have a growing gallery for sharing your pictures. Please feel free to use it!

Thank's for the welcome guys, I really hope this can be the place for me to get more info on this amazing aircraft and obtain all the support I need for building this sim, since it's hard to find info on the web about the A380, like measures and others documents, just a few images and no more, i would be very happy if anyone has any technical information regarding this plane. While i'm not starting to build it, I'm improving the 3D design to avoid futher problems on the construction.

Anyways, thank you again for the welcome, later
    Avelino Junior
    A380-800 Project
    SimHouse Project
    nWifi Project
    Visit me on: www.simhouse.pt.to