Airbus Awesome fighter sim

Guys a moment please, I had the pleasure tonight to go with my wife Martha and visit Paul G's fabulous simulator. This is a fighter style cockpit design about 95% homemade panels parts etc and it is AWESOME! His backlighting system is a recipe all of you would want to get your hands on it is truly art. I flew for about 20 min in the Tornado in FSX out of CFB Cold Lake Alberta Canada Canadian Forces Fighter Command. It was an incredible experience. Paul has everything lit like a fighter jet complete with plexiglass style canopy and it really was something to see for sure. My wife took it for a spin and that was the operable word spin, flip, twist, crash, bump etc and spend most of the time driving through the trees and enjoying the ground scenery. Well Paul just laughed and made her feel very comfortable which was really nice. In his basement hes got the starting telltale beginnings of a 777 and it will be amazing when hes done no doubt in my mind. And before leaving Paul happened to have a new set of Saitek X52 stick and throttle so he gave me a price I couldnt refuse, so smiles, cash and goodies were exchanged and believe me this joystic/throttle setup is INSANE! Beautiful blue LED lighting gives this an incredible look and a very comfortable feel. Paul is using same in his cockpit and it looks truly stellar. Expect to see some pics cause it really is a great setup. Overall a fantastic time had by all
    Paul thanks for your great hospitality mate.

Your friend
    Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Sounds like a great sim. Let's see the pics Tim.

There is another Chap out on the web somewhere who by trade is an avionics/instrument engineer. This guy has all of the real 400 Hz guages working in an F-4 pit. Incredible effort and engineering.

My fighter flying days are over, but I wouldn't mind trying it out.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!