Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I've got it, but don't use it anymore.

The flight model definitely has a different feel, however, I'm not convinced either program has it right. They both have their drawbacks and benefits.

I was a huge fan for awhile, even when it was still a vector graphics program, but I was turned-off waiting for enhancements that never happened.

My biggest issue with X-Plane is in the development process (essentially a one-man crew). The developer seems a little preoccupied with details that I personally could care less about, (forest fires, traffic with working turn signals, drive-in theaters with movies that play...) while ignoring and even ranting about requests for overall experience improvements (ATC, hardware compatibility...)

It's his ship and he can choose how to develop, but IMHO if you're going to get an audience to buy-in you have to listen to them.

2. Thanks AndyT thanked for this post
    1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor AndyT's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

After testing and discussion, I find the only real advantage XPlane has over MSFS is the physics based flight dynamics and that is simply not nearly enough for me to switch.
    God's in command, I'm just the Pilot.
    http://www.geocities.com/andytulenko/

4. Thanks Tomlin thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12