Thread: File Needed

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Boeing File Needed

Hi guys,

Im in the market for the old 757/767 CDU files. The links are broken on the PM page.

Regards

James

James,

Buddy I know you love PM but you should really ship over to using the LevelD gauges bud. You have a great product with type specifity to the 767. What CDU are you using? Best bet is too get yourself an Engravity CDU its so worth it.

Files available

Hi

Although the "links" are broken, if you click on the file description in the left hand column they will download. I've tried to upload them here but cant - it just keeps telling me "invalid forum".

Send me a pm with your email address and I'll send the files if you cant get them from PM.

Steve

Boeing

Quote Originally Posted by rhysb View Post
    James,

Buddy I know you love PM but you should really ship over to using the LevelD gauges bud. You have a great product with type specifity to the 767. What CDU are you using? Best bet is too get yourself an Engravity CDU its so worth it.

Hi Rhys,

I know what your saying lad, but I had bought the full boeing software from PM while PIC was still king. Spent too much time and money on PM to just drop it. I have been in touch with Enrico and he has put a few of my 767 requests into his "to do folder" I belive it will be worth waiting for in my case. Im using FDS CDUs with PM I know the logic is really based around the NG CDU, Its giving enough functionality to get by. After all Im a long way away from having the pit finished. Still on the MIP. I plan to start the MCP next then the Overhead and then the Ped and aft sections etc. So there are a few years of work left. Plus I still think that PM will last the years as it coms with FS Via FSUIPC etc. So even though level D works with FS9/FSX now, will it work with FS11 or FS12? So as long as the great Dowson stays current with FS?? then PM should still work.

James

Fair comment, I personally think there will be a level-d product around for longer than the real thing stays in service but hey thats a different matter.

Next time your over here pop in and have a look at the sim. I too own the PM suite and spent the money on it but wouldnt dream of using it now!! Maybe you could look at undocking some of the Level-D specific guages and overlay them on to PM then you will have PM working but the 767 specific stuff over the top? Just an idea

Each to their own though bud Hope your well.

Next time Im over I sure will drop in mate! Good Idea regarding mixing the levelD stuff with PM. I may have a think on how that might work. The wife doesnt know yet, but Im thinking of building a 737NG SSTD based on PM. I have the full CP flight hardware. Just the captains side and ovhd/PED. Mad or what. Ill finish the 767 first though.

James