Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Pete's new FSUIPC release makes mose of these problemes a non-issue. At least in the Boeing 727. I would like to think that it benefits the PM users as well that can't get logic functioning on some systems.

Magenta will never cover this aircraft nor any other older Boeing using steam gauges. Or for that matter any aircraft using steam gauges. There's no logic for any systems, but others can cover that. Like Pete.

The new FCUIPC release is a major breakthrough for unsupported sim-builders. It is about the next best thing to having PM for unsupported aircraft.

With this release, you can pretty much build what ever your heart's desire and it will interface with FS.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!

Powered by FS9 & BOEING

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boeing Skunk Works View Post
    Pete's new FSUIPC release makes mose of these problemes a non-issue. At least in the Boeing 727. I would like to think that it benefits the PM users as well that can't get logic functioning on some systems.

Magenta will never cover this aircraft nor any other older Boeing using steam gauges. Or for that matter any aircraft using steam gauges. There's no logic for any systems, but others can cover that. Like Pete.

The new FCUIPC release is a major breakthrough for unsupported sim-builders. It is about the next best thing to having PM for unsupported aircraft.

With this release, you can pretty much build what ever your heart's desire and it will interface with FS.
    100% true regarding inputs, however I don't think that will help the illuminating annunciator issue though, will it?

Trev

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

No Trevor, you got me there.

For the old dogs, sometimes mechanically illuminated annunciators have to suffice, if it can be done at all. Hopefully, most 3rd party aircraft will communicate with FSUIPC.

No telling until you try it though, because some publishers will not tell you. The majors like the 737 /57/67, and Airbus A320/30/40 have a much better chance of using the new FSUIPC release.

I've found it working well in the examples I've tried it, so far...
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!