MyCockpit Support Staff

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Aerosim Solutions control columns video

Hi All,
    I threw together a quick video of my B737 control columns for a customer in Queensland so he could see how to set it up. I've started to rebuild my sim using the same generic parts that I am selling online. I'm pleased to be able to report that they certainly work as good as expected. I've sold quite a few sets but I've never actually seen them work until I finished my own installation. The two columns are fitted with the generic column elbow devices and the base pivot units. I'll be doing an improved video soon to put on my website but until then this one is not too bad - enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exL6H4yP8xc

Cheers, Gwyn
    www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

2. Thanks Hessel Oosten thanked for this post
    25+ Posting Member

Re: Aerosim Solutions control columns video

I Gwyn

Thanks for that video. I want to buy 2 sets of your, (my friend Giovanni wrote you an email for that, we are from Italy) but the question is: If we want use not 2 linked Yoke but just one, what we need to have automatic return to neutral positions for Roll and Pitch? Any springs or gas strut? Where place that?

Any suggest is appreciate.

Many thanks
    Arnaldo

MyCockpit Support Staff

Re: Aerosim Solutions control columns video

Quote Originally Posted by bagarie View Post
    I Gwyn

Thanks for that video. I want to buy 2 sets of your, (my friend Giovanni wrote you an email for that, we are from Italy) but the question is: If we want use not 2 linked Yoke but just one, what we need to have automatic return to neutral positions for Roll and Pitch? Any springs or gas strut? Where place that?

Any suggest is appreciate.

Many thanks
    Arnaldo
    Hi Arnaldo, PM sent and I will design some self centering for a single yoke very soon!

Cheers Gwyn
    www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!