Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    25+ Posting Member Lewis Simmons's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Shock horror all of the above. Just got home and read this all!

I have some pics that you might want to see
    Last edited by Lewis Simmons; 05-16-2008 at 02:54 AM. Reason: negativity deleted
    Many Thanks,
    Lewis Simmons

You know people have dreams for a reason, so they can live them.

Well I'm back and I think you might want to see this.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the unbelievable, magnificent and dare I say perfect work of Philip Lambert (phil744). His panels are fantastic and his service is immaculate. Really amazing stuff!

The pictures are bad quality sorry, took them with the phone since I was in such a rush to stop the 'comments'.

A full Boeing 787 MCP with EFIS plus a Boeing 744 EFIS. And believe me, these panels are as real as they come unless you buy an aircraft!

Many Thanks,
    Lewis Simmons

Thumbs up Way to go Lewis

Put that in your engine and light it, naysayers.

Airbus

Aker and that person is ? please don't leave us in suspense. lewis thats great Phil made those panels for you he indeed is a terrific builder and a great guy. So instead of taking all the wonderful compliments and kind remarks about you and to you and turning them into a reason to be negative realize they were good things and complimentary things and positive things. how in the world did you manage to get all bent out of shape over that? All we are doing i encouraging you to fullfill your dream and your small panel purchase is a good start. So chill and re read everything I said and then rethink your response. I said nice things, Matt, Tracy, Trev, Maurice alot of ppl. Anyway good luck

Tim
    A340

Your right....

Ahh, you're right I shouldn't have said what I said. Will edit, later. This is no place for negativity, sorry.

What an amazing thread!

Negativity? Bashing?... what nonsense. Maurice and Tim are two of the most long-serving and respected builders in this game... the sort of guys I looked up to and learned from when I was in the dream stage a few years back, and still do. They have been there, done that. If they take the time to offer some constructive criticism and advice then it should be appreciated and considered, not smirked at.

I agree - young builders, all builders, need all the encouragement they can get, and yes we all need to dream and go after that dream.. thats half the fun. But if all we do here is cheer and smile then we're not being honest nor truly helpful. It is possible to be encouraging and provide some direction and advice (based from experience) at the SAME time.. and that's all I see has happened here. Respect goes both ways folks.

"King of sims" ... might be a nice idea. My suggestion though is that the first criteria for the award be "Has completed a simulator".

Lewis - all the best with your dream and your project, I wish you every success.
    Nic D'Alessandro
    737NG builder (Hobart, Australia)
    http://simsation.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by NicD View Post
    What an amazing thread!
    I'd say! Why does this sort of stuff always happen to my threads! I think I know why...
    Many Thanks,
    Lewis Simmons

By the way thanks everyone for everything in this forum. No one is being negative, its just help comes in many different ways and forms and we prefer some over the others but we have to accept it all in every form.
    Many Thanks,
    Lewis Simmons

Airbus

Awwwwww Nic,
    I think Im gonna have a cry NOT!! lol but thanks mate for that sincere comment about me and the old crotchety Boeing Man over there lol As far as looking up to anyone grrrrrrrrrr Im still trying to copy your visual system LMAO and Im still waiting for my promised FREE!!!! copy of the paperless cockpit gadget I was promised! lol seriously nic thanks for the words mate and *wipes his eyes* Dont forget to send my damn program lol

King OF Sims title requires Sim to be completed WAaaaaaaaaaaaa that leaves me out this dang this will never be it seems lol
    your mate in Canada *the young Airbus one *'

Tim
    A340

Airbus

YA SEE MAURICE HE PREFERS MY HELP OVER YOURS LOL!

Tim
    A340

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Simmons View Post
    By the way thanks everyone for everything in this forum. No one is being negative, its just help comes in many different ways and forms and we prefer some over the others but we have to accept it all in every form.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast