Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greetings simaholics

hi Gents,
    I've actually been around since this forum was created and many years before that. All i can say is the gentlemen running this forum are some of the pillars of this hobby and are absolutely incredible people. Guys like Matt O , Bob and the list goes on are just exceptional contributors to this hobby of ours. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself. My sim is now 85% completed A340 and has been 8 years in the making. To new builders I would say Plan Plan Plan then Spend and build but make sure you can fly it as you build it. To veterans of the hobby my advice is just keep on keeping on. I started with 1 monitor as all of us did, then went to 3 and Matrox card, then to a projector and 2 side 42" monitors, then to my curved acrylic mirror design, now onto 3 projectors w/ mirrors and I am very happy with this setup. As far as sound 14 speakers attached to 2 cpus 4 Subwoofers and 2 sonic Tranducers under the seats. There is nothing like sitting in a fully lit cockpit, touching a fully operational overhead, talking on a real jet intercom system and watching the virtual world go by. Good Luck God Bless and nice to meet all of you. Matt and Bob great to see you boys again Matt is your 340 up yet?

Tim

500+ This must be a daytime job
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi Tim,

I allways suspected you lurking here

Look forward to see an update on your sim. Worldflight again ?

keep up the good work buddy !

Stef
    www.boeing737ng.com

Hiya Stef,
    great to see ya to my friend. Hope all is well over there in Cheese and Clog land Yup WF again this year as every year. Sim is nearly done, but as you know my friend its never really ever completely done That pic is an update of my Sim Stef lol Talk soon God Bless

@ Andy thank you for kind words Andy. srry about the wifes situation hope all works out. God Bless and our prayers are there.

Tim

It's about time you showed up Reverend Fish ! Good to have you here ol' buddy.
    Nic D'Alessandro
    737NG builder (Hobart, Australia)
    http://simsation.com.au

300+ Forum Addict

Nice to see you here Tim, my friend

Hey Ivar, Great to ya too my good friend. Man your cockpit keeps looking better and better fantastic job.

Nic,
    heya Mate Hey Nic I need a favor can you email me as detailed as possible your exact visual layout including distances etc. Id be greatly appreciative. my email is tim.henry@shaw.ca thanks in advance Nic. your pit is looking real nice mate. its nice to be back, thanx for he great welcome.

Tim

MyCockpit Support Staff

Welcome Tim,

Good to see you here and building an Airbus and it's terrific that your wife is onboard with it, lucky you! I am adding A340 TQs to my product list later this year and already have a couple of orders. I like seeing people building different models from the usual stuff. Good luck with your project mate.

Regards,

Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

Thanks Gwyn,
    I already built a TQ as you can see in my profile pics and was created from exact specs works pretty well, but would def be interested in seeing your finished product. However I am in the market for a well made reasonably priced spring loaded airbus Flap Lever..can ya do it? If so how much and how long. Im off to sleep but will catch up laters. Thanks mate

Tim

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Hey Tim,

Great to see you lurking around here again. Been wondering how you have been getting on.

Glad to see all is well with you and the 340. I am looking forward to see your updated pics.

Please throw some pictures in the Gallery, I am sure many of the new builders would love to see pictures of your setup.

Talk to you soon.

Trev

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

Welcome aboard. Somehow I thought you were already a member over here.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!