Hey guys,

I've been noticing people here setting up an audio system for their flight simulators. I figure somebody on here will be interested in this setup.

I have for sale (2) 12" 500 Watts MAx Fusion Encounter Subwoofers and an 800 Watts Max Fusion Encounter Amplifier. I had this as my home theater setup. Basically during that time, I used a car battery to power up the amplifier for the home theater system. You can probably find pics of my home theater system in the gallery on this site. You don't neccessarily need a car battery to power this. You can get a 12 volt power supply to run the amp along with your current audio setup for your sim. If you are only interested in one or two of the 3 components let me know and I'll we'll chat about it.

Images of the stuff

Subwoofers

Amplifier

Subwoofer specs:

Encounter 12" Heavy Duty Subwoofer Dual Voice Coil

Protected Oversized Motor Structure
Encounter’s oversized motor structure is protected by the rubber boot protection system
Dynamic Response Butyl Surround
The soft, flexible butyl rubber surround ensures cone movement is controlled while producing punishing bass
Thermal Transfer Vent
Thermally efficient exhaust vent diffuses heat produced during extended excursions into extreme low frequencies
Chemically Treated Cone
Green invasion, high impact, chemically treated cone to resist moisture and other environmental threats
Detailed Finishing Gasket
Contrasting silver finishing gasket ring
Heavy Duty Speaker Terminals
Optimal connection with heavy duty ‘push to play’ terminals
Polished Chrome Chassis
Solid basket chassis, protected and detailed in chrome

Max Power Rating (Watts):500
RMS Power Rating (Watts):250
Coil Height (Hvc): 22
Compliance (Cms): 315.9
Cone Area (Sd): 53.1
D.C. Coil Resistance (Re): Dual 3.5
Electrical Q (Qes): 0.37
Force Factor (Bl): 19.117
Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.1
Frequency Response: 22Hz - 3kHz
Impedance (Nominal): Dual 4
Linear Excurson (Xmax): 7
Mechanical Excursion (mm): 22
Mechanical Q (Qms): 3.943
Moving Mass (Mms): 117.988
Magnet Structure (Oz): 53
Sensitivity (dB) (1W/1M): 89.5
Total Loudspeaker Q (Qts): 0.338
VAS (L): 120.37
VAS (CuFt): 4.19

Amplifier Specs:

Thermally Dynamic Heat Sink
Thermally efficient heat sink structure designed to keep components within accepted heat tolerances
Integrated End Caps
Stylish end caps fit seamlessly to protect the heat sink against alien objects and create clean lines for clean

installations
Multi-Function System Management Panel
Enables you to easily tailor the characteristics of the signal to your audio preferences
Screw Down Connectors
Efficient screw down connections ensure a secure bond between components in the audio system

262 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
368 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms and 1% THD+N

Max Power Rating: 800 Watts
THD @ Rated Power 1kHz/100Hz: 0.1%
Frequency Response Hz (-3dB): 10Hz - 250Hz
Signal to Noise: >90
Variable Low Pass Filter: 6dB/Octave
Bass Boost @ 45Hz: 0dB/6dB/12dB
Input Sensitivity: 0.2-8V
Input Impedance: 20K
Fuse Rating: 25A x 2

I'm asking $100 + Shipping for this setup. Anyone interested in this setup needs to reside here in the USA or Canada. Retail on all 3 components comes to: $499.85

All items are located in Northern Michigan, USA

You can PM or email me at visualchaosfx@yahoo.com if you are interested.