Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tracy Hale
    Welcome Tim and very glad that you had your wife sign up too! Good man!

500+ This must be a daytime job Jackpilot's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Wink..wink...Canada west!!
    Cheers Tim
    Jackpilot
    B737-700 Posky
    FS9/P.Magenta
    without PMSystem

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

OMG, almost missed this post. Good to see you here Tim. Tim and I go back a few years.... There were times Tim and I used to talk on the phone everyday... He used to tell me stories, that made me laugh so hard I had tears coming out my eyes.

I guess we got busy with our hobbies and other things.... Good to see ya. You have lot's to contribute Tim

Matt Olieman

Super Moderator

Tim where have you been buddy? It抯 great to see you say hi and I hope you become a fixture in here.

For those of you who don抰 know Tim he is an absolute first class guy with lots of simulator knowledge.

Talk soon Tim.

Joe

Hey Trev, Great to see you to bro and nice to meet the lady behind the man your lovely wife. Ya Ill scrape some shots together for sure, but It'll pale in comparison next to setups like yours and Nic s and of course Ivars and Bobs and... well you get the picture But ill definitely get on it. Answer to me being a member yes I was one of the first members but I have been in Hibernation for so long I feel like a new member again And its nice to meet you as well Sir.And for those of you who give a crap this is what i've been up to , Im just fiishing a full DVD Instructional series and these are just clips for an intro we were working on. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fvqT35P0UE[/media] (Im one in Blue )

Tim

Tracy Hale
    I do those moves on Trev instead of removing certain buttons from the sim

Hey Joe, Hey Matt,
    Its so great to see you boys again its like our old club has been ressurected again Thank you for the wonderful words guys and yup Matt and me had a ton of hilarious phone calls and chats for sure. Hope I can be of some use here though especially when Im up against the kind of talent you guys bring to the table. i am proud to say that Matt O my mentor truly is the reason I came into this hobby as well as the reason why I have a 340 Sim. God Bless ya Matt

Tim

MyCockpit Support Staff

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    Thanks Gwyn,
    I already built a TQ as you can see in my profile pics and was created from exact specs works pretty well, but would def be interested in seeing your finished product. However I am in the market for a well made reasonably priced spring loaded airbus Flap Lever..can ya do it? If so how much and how long. Im off to sleep but will catch up laters. Thanks mate

Tim
    Hi Tim,
    I wasn't trying to sell another TQ Tim I'm way over committed now! Your other question - Yes, I will be making Airbus Flap and Speedbrake levers and currently I have offered them as part of the TQ packages I am selling. I don't know what the individual price for a flap lever would be but I'll work it out when I've made some of them for the other customers. Trevor Hale has one of my flap levers and is quite happy with it I'd say! Trev? Mate?

Here's a pic of my partially completed prototype A320 TQ - http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/s...php?photo=2123 It's nearly finished now and I need to take some new pics.

Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westozy View Post
    Trevor Hale has one of my flap levers and is quite happy with it I'd say! Trev? Mate?
    I do have a Spoiler and Flap leaver made by Gwyn. Tough as nails, and fantastic quality.

Tim it really is great to have you back here... I can't wait to see the latest pics...

Trev

10. Thanks warvet thanked for this post
    Thanks Trev,
    Its awesome to be back i feel like its old home week lol

Tim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast