Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pm Cdu 394

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi

Thanks for the info. Will check it and see what we can do.....

Regards
    Jonathan Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Proudfoot View Post
    Hi Jonathan,

I am in the middle of a flight now and can confirm this bug is still there with the CDU and MCP builds mentioned.

Once at Cruise if I go to the CRZ screen and enter a different flight level for CRZ ALT the aircraft turns left until EXEC is pressed. It then resumes the original heading.

Again, whilst at cruise if I then go to the DES screen and alter the Target Speed that again causes the aircraft to deviate left until EXEC is pressed.

I'm sure there are other scenarios that will cause this heading change problem but those will do for now. If you are able to confirm those then hopefully we can have them fixed soon.

Thanks.
    Jonathan Richardson

As suggested by Jonathan, I have redone the testflight EBOS/LSZH by entering all the waypoint via the legpage .

My routing was as follow : EBOS KOK2M FERDI BUPAL REMBA RITAX DEMUL DIK LIMGO SUTAL GTQ POGOL LASAT BEGAR TRA TRA1Z LSZH

The most recent Navigraph Airaccycle 0803 was used.

I entered via the RTE page Origin and Destination - then via DEP/ARR the EBOS sid KOK2M and finally via the legpage all the waypoints.

After entering the waypoints, I reopened the DEP/ARR page and entered the TRA1Z for RWY 14 in Zurich.

The good news is, all when smooth and the complete routing was remaining in the box, after entering the LSZH star TRA1Z

Also during the flight "go directs" to DIK and GTQ was completed without any problems or returns.

I changed the STAR of LSZH after GTQ, by first deleting the previous one in the DEP/ARR and then selecting a new RWY (16) and its star.

All went very smoothly after deleting the DIS lines.

Until now, I only had the time to do this route, but it looks that this part is working correctly and smooth. Let's hope the rewriting of the RTE-age code will come up now soon too.

With the latest builds, operations certainly went a lot smoother. Writing low level software is certainly a lot of work and time consuming and not always visual, but sometime even more important.

I think PM is on the good track, just a pitty we heard so litle from the team passing year, which sometimes brings a lot of frustration.

Regards

Michel
    general website : users.telenet.be/michel.vandaele
    my spaces: http://michelmvd.spaces.live.com/
    email : michelmvd@hotmail.com

300+ Forum Addict Ray Proudfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanRichardson View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the info. Will check it and see what we can do.....

Regards
    Jonathan Richardson
    Jonathan,

Is there any news on this problem? It's been seven weeks since you promised to look into it. There is a release of the CDU dated 3 March but the release notes make no mention of what has been fixed. Do we have to install it and find out for ourselves?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234