Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I has not was answered on mail. Never... On forum today very fast...

I waited on correcting bugs (on B737 software too) very long.

A propos hold: this function (and other functions) in free software (ex VASFMC) act very well.

PM software - It does not cost 100€...

Happy new year! And many next in expectation on correcting error in MCDU, FCU, GC, PMSystems:
    http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/show...52755#poststop

I apologize for my english...

Regards.

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi

If you have a technical problem contact support, if you require assistance from other users then of course post here. Best to direct this to support I think unless you think other users can help you. 99% of e-mails will be answered, sometimes some get caught in spam filters - but it is unlikely to happen.

Regards
    Jonathan Richardson
    Project Magenta
    Jonathan Richardson

In our cockpit (b737 in Warsaw) we don't have any technical problem. We use PM (my surname - Tomasz Toboła - is on Your " pay sheet " - please, check it) with our "sys" file.
    Now I want to build new cockpit (A320). I search software. I can write "sys" file to PMSystems. But I will not repair the rest bugs.

I wanted to say it only.

You write that program is full. I see that it is not full, and list of error is long. Errors are known from year. I do not want to wait next year, I will buy other program.

I prefer PM because I know it and I like. But in Airbus software is a lot of bugs.

150+ Forum Groupie

[QUOTE=ToTom;73091]In our cockpit (b737 in Warsaw) we don't have any technical problem. We use PM (my surname - Tomasz Toboła - is on Your " pay sheet " - please, check it) with our "sys" file.

Hi

Well then it is not cheating is it?

We simply say we provide detail rich simulation software - which we do. It does not say it is 100% type specific - which would be an impossible goal.

On the *first* and product pages of the website it also states:
    "Important: this software is in no way affiliated to or endorsed by Airbus, Boeing or any other aircraft or avionics manufacturer. In no way is the software reflecting specific aircraft systems in their entirety."

>I prefer PM because I know it and I like. But in Airbus software is a lot of bugs.

There have been several updates to Airbus this year, but if you find a better solution then simply use it for Airbus. We have also invested thousands in the Airbus development last year, and this work is on-going. What you see on lists posted here, or perhaps on reports to support re any software, may not tally with what we consider is important re our development processes. As such they may take longer to appear or be looked at. This is not cheating, it is simply that we can't conform to several thousands of different change requests per year to every customers time line.

Regards
    Jonathan Richardson
    Project Magenta
    Last edited by JonathanRichardson; 01-12-2009 at 05:03 AM. Reason: I had not finished!
    Jonathan Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanRichardson View Post
    Well then it is not cheating is it?
    OK. You have reason. Sorry.

On the *first* and product pages of the website it also states:
    "Important: this software is in no way affiliated to or endorsed by Airbus, Boeing or any other aircraft or avionics manufacturer. In no way is the software reflecting specific aircraft systems in their entirety."
    But it does not mean it, that old program (for example MCDU from PSS) can be better than Your!

There have been several updates to Airbus this year, but if you find a better solution then simply use it for Airbus. We have also invested thousands in the Airbus development last year, and this work is on-going. What you see on lists posted here, or perhaps on reports to support re any software, may not tally with what we consider is important re our development processes. As such they may take longer to appear or be looked at. This is not cheating, it is simply that we can't conform to several thousands of different change requests per year to every customers time line.
    Then it is necessary to wait for effects of Your work.
    Regards.
    PS. Perhaps, I have used bad word (cheating) because I use translator ( http://translate.pl/ ). Please, it don't be angry.
    But I be glad, that you have written opening about Your work. It gives hope me, that sometime program will be good.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345