Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

great site just want to say Hello

hey guys,just wanted to say hi to all you sim junkies..I go by Slowhand..most of the time its just Slow..been flight simming since the early 80's.. when the world was flat..I always wanted to build a sim pit but life is a funny thing..anyway i now have the room to build one..i think i'm going dwn the combat flight sim rd....i have an old set of Akers-Barnes Cockpit, Mark 1 (ABC Mk1) plans..i have a great stick(cougar) and rudders(CH) with trackir4 pro what should be the next on the list???any and all help would great..thx ..

Hey Slowhand,
    Welcome to the insanity we call cockpitbuilding This hobby eats cash faster than my ex wife. My recommendation to you is to purchase a triplehead2go box to give you full surround view.
    Tim

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Slowhand, welcome aboard. Nice to see a fellow Floridian join or madness.

Craig is where I got my Private, Commercial, IFR and Multi. JAX was my home for many years.

Matt Olieman

hey guys, thx for the welcome,Matt no kidding what a small world getting even smaller..lol..jax has changed so much in the last few yrs..i'm about 15 mins from Craig..i used to take my kids up there to watch both the Army NG and the civi air traffic..do there thing...i think thats why i like jax so much there is alot of air traffic in this town..p-3's and s-3's from NAS jax, the Sea knights(choppers) from NAS Mayport...and the biggest mistake was closing NAS Cecil Field(F-18's) and my fav..the whitehouse strip where we would watch the F18's and the S-3's do touch and go's....Warvet, you say i should look in to the triplehead2go for muiti monitors..rt now i have 2 monitors on 2 video cards..one is my hud and pit view the other i use for my abris/and shkval view which is a touch screen(the abris/shkval is part of the KA50 black shark)Attack chopper...there are some great videos of the sim on youtube..again guys thanks...I look forward to your insight in to the cockpit building world.i'll post some pic's as i go...much thanks..Slow