Thread: question?

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mycockpit.org question?

Hey guys, I'm building a embraer tucano and I need some help with the setup for the gauges.
    what kind of software other than magenta can I use to have gauges on a screen that I have on the cockpit. the original gauges that the model has don't work because they have included part of the fuselage on it!!

Not sure which model you are using but you might be able to redo the bitmap of the gauges that have part of the fuselage. I use FS Panel Studio Im not sure how this could be done otherwise Im sure sombody know how to do that if you dont have FS Panel Studio
    Mike G.

10+ Posting Member

Gauge ?

You should be able to use any gauge weather it came in Flight simulator or you download it in an aircraft or by itself on line. When I created the instrument panels for my simulator I was faced with a similar problem.

This used to be a little easer back in the day panel editors where free and gauges came as
    single gauges not packages of gauges like they do in the later versions of FS but it is possible.

In order to make it a little easer on myself I created the panel in FS2000 using a free panel editor called CfgEdit. Then hand edited the panel file with windows note pad to work in fs9. It’s not hard to do but it takes a little time patients and now how.

I’d respectfully suggest you get a copy of FS Panel Studio its not that expensive
    And from what I can see just what the doctor ordered.

If on the other hand what you want to do is edit the gauge bmp in the gauge you have?
    There is a free gauge editor. Try Simviation.com its there but it only lets you disassemble the gauge change the bmp pictures within the gauge and reassemble the gauge. You will not be able to alter how the gauge itself works.

If you need more information email me and I will see if I can help.

thanks!!

Thanks guys!!