Thread: Goldmine

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Goldmine

Yesterday I was flying a shorthopp in Sweden online and came across an ATC with really bad attitude. That lead me to wonder about IRL ATC attitudes.

Being a PPL holder I have some experience of IRL ATC and I've never came across such an attitude. Not even when I was flying VFR into Stockholm/Arlanda at night and turned final into the wrong rwy . The very proffessional ATC calmly just said : Sierra X-ray Victor hmm that's rwy 08 you're heading for.

Well I googled for attitudes and ATC. I didn't really find so much because I was stuck reading at a forum that showed to be a real goldmine with information from/for irl pilots.

I think you'll find a lot of interesting reading here.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/index.php
    Regards Anders Eriksson

www.simcockpit.se

FS9

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I've run into a RW controller now and then who I guess was having a bad day, or was very busy and seemed rather short. But for the most part in the real world I've never experienced an attitude or rudeness.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!