Administrator

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Membership Web Sites

I am not sure how many other builders take the time to go through the membership list and look at builders who have posted their web links. I have spent some time going through each and every one of them. What I can say is WOW. You guys have a lot of ideas out there. Ways of doing things to help keep the cost of the project down and still have a real look to the sim. There are several that are not in English but the pictures speak for themselves. I will find a way to communicate.

If you have some of these ideas and wouldn’t mind sharing with us you little secrets I am sure the builders viewing here would be greatly appreciated.

IFSBI is all about sim building from the lowest budget to the lucky lottery winners. We all have our limits in the budget as well as mechanical building, electrical, interface, and computer networking.

No matter how simple to make that little part, wire that pot, or write that code it may seem to you, it just may be the break through to your fellow builder.

Remember we will be trying to find Feature Builders about every month. It can easily be you!!!

I did for the first time yesterday. I'll admit right up front that I only looked at Boeing builders, but that does not mean that the bus drivers or regional builders have anything less to offer. Here is something I found out, that i had always wondered, but had never seen. Backlighting using LED's. I don't remember who's sight it was, forgive me, but the cocept was so simple, it amazed me. All this time I was thinking in very complicated terms. They say a picture tells a 1000 words, and while some sites do not have much contents, the pictures sure do. I am currently in the process of taking some pics of my progress, and hope to share soon. But for now, all I can do is say Thank You all for sharing what you have done.
    Rodney -
    Real 727-200 pit
    Last Flown as N392PA
    FS9

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Larry,

Oh, So true.

I find it extremely important when I am frustrated with something I am doing in the pit, I come and look at everyones Websites and pits again. It almost rejouvinates me. What a rush.

Hope everyone keeps looking.

Trev
    http://www.fsflightservice.com

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Wow!! Never checked on those!! Amazing projects!! Guys keep the good work up!

Roberto