Hi All,

I just wanted to say I flew the first leg with the WF2007 USA Crew last night. It was an experience I will never forget. Departing Sydney with all the other aircraft and ATC Network problems eventually everyone got off the ground successfully. 4.5 hours later we arrived in Darwin, For any of you who fly your simulators online, and haven't had the chance, please book some time in your schedule to join the WFUSA Team on one or more of their legs and you will be joining them in their quest to help save someones eyesight. You can find the flight schedules here.

This year World Flight USA is supporting Orbis, Please I ask as many members that can afford some kind of a donation to support the World Flight USA team and donate to help save someones eyesight. you can do that at this link. here

You can donate any amount you can afford. If you are in another country and would rather support your own countries team please have a look above for the team nearest you. Nobody looses when you donate some extra money to a special charity.

If nothing else, show your support for your favorite world flight team and fly a leg with them. I did, and I will never regret it.

Best regards,

Trev