2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mycockpit.org Welcomes Matrox

Mycockpit.org Welcomes Matrox

September 27th, 2007 Matrox Graphics Solutions Signs one year advertising contract with Mycockpit.org

Matrox Graphics Division provides hardware and software solutions that are renowned for their technical innovation, reliability and focus on productivity enhancements. They are the leader in multi-display graphics solutions for desktop and laptop PCs with most notable product offerings such as DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go, that are designed to boost the productivity of the professionals who buy them.

The Members and Staff of Mycockpit.org would like to take this opportunity to welcome Matrox and ask each and every member to help support mycockpit.org, and visit our sponsors pages.

Best regards,

Trevor Hale
    Mycockpit.org - Team Leader

MyCockpit Support Staff

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

This is great news, when I spoke with Matrox people about using their website pics in my September CP article, they were so friendly and accommodating. They said don't worry about using the website pics and sent me a link to a page containing all of their high res pics which were perfect and they had no problem with me altering the pics. I will be buying a digital TH2go soon and will mention I saw it at MyCockpit.org.
    BTW, if anyone has an analogue TH2go and wants to upgrade, I would be interested in buying a used analogue version as I don't need the bezel management function in my set up.

Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!