Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Smile Helicopter Cockpit Project

Hi every one ,

I'm just on board. I'm interested in both jet & helicopter cockpit projects. I found there seemed very few information & resource of "helicopter cockpit building project" on internet, most are jet projects, even here.
    Is there any one here who would like to provide ideas or informations about how to build a mockup of Agusta AW/AB-139, or Bell 412, Bell 430 (ie.,my dream fleet heli) ?

Stephen H.U.

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Bob Reed's Avatar

Hello and welcome! It is good to see some different kind of pits coming in here. Here is a site for you to look at! http://www.computerrepairs.ca/Simulator.htm We look forward to watching your project come together. And when you get going... PICTURES we love, pictures!
    Bob Reed

How about another angle.

have you ever tried to fly the V-22 Osprey, best of both worlds, and a unique challenge.

Also

Check out hovercontrol.com, not much action there any more from what I can see, but some good files to look at.

Wink

Hi stephenhu, Rumor has it that there is a New Australian Company Call Digital Simulation Services Australia (DSSA), who are producing the following products.
    Bell 206b III, 412, 429, Longranger, BK-117, Agusta 109 series, Robinson R22 / R44 / R66, AS350, EC-120, EC-135, Piper warrior, Cessna 172 & 182.

I have spoken with one of the guys in Sydney, and not only will they be suppling complete authentic sims of both static and full motion, but also they will be providing individual parts for the home cockpit builder industry.

From what I can tell, you can buy the shells, Windscreens, windows, chin windows, doors, MFD's, internal lining such as rubber or carpets, software etc.
    The list of what these guys is going to supply is huge. What I beleive that they have done is sourced all the parts, switches, gauges, cyclics, collectives, pedals etc, so that you have a one stop shop for all the bits you need to build your own Simulator. The have a Rotary wing, Fixed wing, Microlite & experimental section to choose from.

So it is definately worth checking them out. They are only a few weeks away from going live with their webpage and as soon as that comes up i will post the link to their website for everybody to see. I hope that this information is of some help.

Cheers

Thumbs up

I too am interested in a helicopter sim. I'm makeing a fun sim that's not as real as everyone else seems to be doing. My pit looks like an airliner but my goal is capt side airliner, 1st officer side is set up as a blackhawk. I want to be able to use my pit for multiple aircraft. It's been challenging so far to say the least. so good luck. I will be showing some photos as soon as i figure out how to upload them...

Hi Stephen. I'm a helicopter pilot...it's what I do for work. I've been flying for about 9 years and have experience on RH22/RH44/BH06/HU50/AS350 types, but none of the ones you mentioned...they are mostly new, military, or corporate-like and many Canadian companies don't use them yet or for our specific operations hehe. But, if you have any questions at all regarding anything helicopter please ask me. If I can't answer it then I can certainly resource it for you through other heli pilots.

8. Thanks Deesystems thanked for this post