Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

... ?

Hi Nic ...

Nope, sorry, I can only tell you that I get the green band correctly displayed from the august, latest, version of PM Glass Cockpit ... just can't tell you by heart what number it is.

Strange enough, when a step forward is taken in some direction, other areas revert back to improper behaviors ...

This latest GC build can't correctly display the PASS SIGNS / SEAT BELTS / NO SMOKING labels on the EICAS, in synch with the PMSystem status.
    It wasn't like this two or three releases ago ...

And I can't successfully get to add messages to the EICAS using the SET MESSAGE command in the 737 logics ... don't know what I am missing there, the syntaxe is rather simple !

Happy landings and always three greens !!

Eu

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by eudoniga View Post
    Hi Nic ...

Nope, sorry, I can only tell you that I get the green band correctly displayed from the august, latest, version of PM Glass Cockpit ... just can't tell you by heart what number it is.

Strange enough, when a step forward is taken in some direction, other areas revert back to improper behaviors ...

This latest GC build can't correctly display the PASS SIGNS / SEAT BELTS / NO SMOKING labels on the EICAS, in synch with the PMSystem status.
    It wasn't like this two or three releases ago ...

And I can't successfully get to add messages to the EICAS using the SET MESSAGE command in the 737 logics ... don't know what I am missing there, the syntaxe is rather simple !

Nothing has changed in pmSystems or GC, so if something is not working correct it is on your end wrong.

Same for the Trim gauge, nothing has changed and it works like ever.
    Regards
    Thomas

300+ Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by EW321 View Post
    Nothing has changed in pmSystems or GC, so if something is not working correct it is on your end wrong.
    Actually, as I reported many weeks ago, there is a problem in the GC with the passenger signs. Out of my message of 22nd August:

Re: Seatbelts, No smoking and Pass signs:

Something has definitely changed. I don't know where -- whether this is in the PFD components or pmSystems or the LGC/TXT files. But the problem I reported is 100% consistent and reproducible, on three separate flights now.

All of the above indications work fine, on the ground, before takeoff.

After the initial climb, only the No Smoking indication works. This persists throughout the flight until after landing, when all three work again!

You did say Enrico would fix it in the GC. There's not been another update since then so the matter is still outstanding.

Best Regards

Pete

75+ Posting Member

Pmdg trim

hello,
    is there a way to change the trim settings in the pmdg.cfg file. when the autopilot is on, the trim is going up and down when turning the aircraft. also when climbing and descending the trim is working not normal. what to do about this ?
    Phil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12