Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    @Daniel: please send me your FSUIPC6.log - let's see whats happend. They have changed the Jetway Handling so it might be I missed something. I tested in EDDS and EDDF - worked fine.Have you installed the latest FSUIPC Version - thats important as we had a bug in one of the early versions.Where have you tested (Airport/Publisher)?
    Alright let's see. Problem resolved. FSUIPC version 6.0.1 was installed. I upgraded to 6.0.8 and tried again. I wasn't able to test the whole thing yet but the triggers run fine now. Thank you for your quick help Peter.

25+ Posting Member

Hello, is there any Manual how to install JH EXT PWR by GSX with p3d v5 and FUSUIPC 6.08? I couldn't find out, because FSUIPC changed Location and there is no module-folder anymore.Thanks, Thorsten

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    Hello, is there any Manual how to install JH EXT PWR by GSX with p3d v5 and FUSUIPC 6.08? I couldn't find out, because FSUIPC changed Location and there is no module-folder anymore.Thanks, Thorsten
    I guess Peter didn't have time to edit the manual yet. But it is very simple. The new location is Documents/Prepar3d v5 add-ons/FSUIPC6. The rest is as it was before. Copy/paste. Configure. Go.Regards, Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    It is discribed in his manual actually where he mentioned that his script needs to be installed into the new FSUIPC6 folder. If you haven´t changed the standard target folder while your installation of FSUIPC6 it should be in \user\documents\Prepar3DV5-addons\FSUIPC6\. There Peters script needs to be installed
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Right. I will adjust the manual saying: "it has to be installed in the same folder where the fsuipcX.ini is located".

Did you had that issue that calling "Pushback" in GSX does not automaticaly disconnect the Jetway? I had it yesterday in EDDS (JustSim).
    : : : aviation.pero-online.de
    Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    Right. I will adjust the manual saying: "it has to be installed in the same folder where the fsuipcX.ini is located".Did you had that issue that calling "Pushback" in GSX does not automaticaly disconnect the Jetway? I had it yesterday in EDDS (JustSim).
    I´ve made a leg yesterday from EDDH (JustSim) to EKCH (FlyTampa) and on both the Jetways were working correctly. (With the standard ones from the scenery, not GSX replacements). I´ve heard about that with some scenery from JustSIM there are issues in P3D V5. Not sure if you use V5 already.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

I found out, that once Jetways will be auto connected by SODE, GSX does not Undock them when calling "Pushback". My script does not need the "Autodock" Feature, as it does the calling of jetways by itself. To switch off the settings use SODE Plattform Manager and turn this option to FALSE:

SODESettings.jpg

Hi Peter, i´d like to ask about some small issues i ran into with the new script. I´am on P3DV5 already and use Jeehell 53.2 together with AOC Server for your script. The issues i have are, that the number of passsengers is taken from the setting i´ve made in the AOC page in my mcdu by GSX but it´s not confirming automaticly, what means i always have to hit "enter" in P3D to start boarding passengers. The second little issue is that once the Jetway is connected to the ac, no external power comes up automaticly, and though i need to hit that in the add-on menu from Jeehell in P3D. And the last one is, that sometimes the announcement of the cabin crew is quite. I can hear the "dingdong" but when it should come up with "ladies and gentlemen...blabla.." it stays quite. This is then the case for the whole leg and then when i´ve made the tournarround at the destination and start again with boarding etc. the voice is back. The "estimate passenger number" is unticked in GSX" and for the other issue i have only soundfiles in the soundfolder of your script which i do use. (no unticked soundpackages in the config.

Hi Bernd. According to chapter 13.4 of my manual can you please try check "Estimate passengers number" and "Assistnace services Auto Mode" is unchecked.

Cool I need your feedback!

Within the next version of JeeHell I will be able to read the switch position of "Seat belts" and "No Smoking". Meaning I could fine tune the events of the Cabin Sounds. But how? Some thing I would improve is the "Catering Announcement" as this depends on the Rate of Climb at the moment. But is is often quite unreal, as it starts close to TOC. Combining this with "Seatbelt Sign" would even be unreal - but you may have an idea.