Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Calibrating Skalarki TQ

Hi Jean-Luc, I did a flight yesterday, and everything was ok. Then repeated today and experienced exactly, what I had the day before and what Bernd described: the engine spools up but no thrust greater 50% N1- after activating Anti Ice thrust came up, rotating at V2, but the aircraft didn't lift. Showing message "Thrust Lever not set". I didn't use AS. And I have not changed anything on my configuration over the last trials. I have no clue, why it was working yesterday. Please look into it, or let us know, how we can help. There is definitely something wrong. I will try to reproduce with another axis assigned to throttle tomorrow and report back.

150+ Forum Groupie

After adding "Autoice=no" in the aircraft.cfg in the PERF/CFM folder the throttle was behaving correctly. That's already very good, as I can finally fly now. But it's still a workaround...

JL, the issue that the aicraft didn´t lift at take-off when reached V2 with correct configuration was randomly happen allready in P3D V4. So my first suspicion that may be differences of the weather model in P3D V5 are causing the issue seem to be not likely. The same seems to apply to Actice Sky, because Michael don´t use it but i do and experience same behavior. I´ve have also tested with EA on and off in P3D but that makes no difference. The lift off issue could be related to icing Simulation aswell like the issue with the engines, but the spool up issue of the engines was first ever noticed from my side since FMGS V53. When i was yesterday hitting both issues i´ve did some systematical test while stand on the runway fully configured "take-off, no blue!" and without the workarround in the config. I have changed the Aircraft to a P3D native one and back to the A320 - no difference. Next i changed in the FBW module to the IAE model and back to CFM to force the reload of the Performance coefficents - no diff. I stopped Skalarki profiler and started it again - no diff. I stopped FMGS-Server only and restarted it - no diff. I reloaded the Hardware connect module - no diff. Then i stopped the FSX-connect module and started it again and after that the engines seemed to spooling up as they did. At least they spooled up to 70 % N1. Then i tried to take off in TOGA but while the take-off run the engines spooled up to 75 % max but the ac hardly reached V2 at the end of the runway but then the lift-off issue was still present. At that Point i paused the sim, changed to a P3D native ac and back to the A320, unpaused the sim and the lift was back in Business. For me it seems the culprit must be in the relation of the FBW module and the FSX-connect module. May be this helps you
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

10+ Posting Member

Have the same issues but with no skalarki modules... the aircraft does not rotate...

did you added the autoice=no in the config?
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

10+ Posting Member

Yes I added autoice=no

10+ Posting Member

Today I testet my Aircraft without AsP3d Beta 4 startingEverything works fine... it seems an Issue with ASp3d

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokast View Post
    Today I testet my Aircraft without AsP3d Beta 4 startingEverything works fine... it seems an Issue with ASp3d
    Have tested yesterday with P3Dv5HF1, ASp3d Beta 4, JeeHell B53.2.0: Location: EDDM (Munic), Conditions: Rain, SAT +10°C Setup: ENG Anti Ice => switched OFF Result: No take off possible, engines are spooling very slowly up, no acceleration Then set ENG anti Ice to ON, taxiing back to the beginning of the RWY, take off without any problems. Passing FL 20, clear sky, climb with 1800 ft/min, switch ENG anti ice => OFF Result: during CLB phase power loss of both engines Action after negative sinking rate => switch ENG anti ice => ON Result: within around 20 sec, both ENGINE stabilized and continue climb. letting the rest of the flight ENG anti ice ON, the environment may forgive me the higer fuel consumption.
    Prepar3D v5, Jeehell Ware latest Beta, all Skalarki P&P Panels, Active Sky, ASCA

Quote Originally Posted by digidax View Post
    Setup: ENG Anti Ice => switched OFF Result: No take off possible, engines are spooling very slowly up, no acceleration .
    Add the line "Autoice=no" into the aircraft.cfg in the folder "\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\CFM", that should solve the issue of the engines not spooling up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12