Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B46

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B46

Guys unfortunately it's not teamviewer that is causing my lost connection problems. This is so weird. Had it working for a while a couple of days back, now it's loosing the connection again as before, without anything identifiable running in the background. Truly disappointing.

To the pushback issue, I have successfully verified that SimPatcher makes my pushback rate of turn huge.

What I did to test was: load JH's PA a320 aircraft without starting the FMGS. The rate of turn and pushback position is normal. Start JH, reset position at the gate and pushback again. The rate of turn seems like 1/3 of before, causing a huge circle pushing me back 50m offside and away than intended. Close Starter.exe, reset position, pushback, again the huge turn appears. Restart Sim with Simpatcher disabled. Rate of turn with JH started is normal.

PS. I also tested if simpatcher is causing the lost connection not to return after restarting FSXConnect, but it doesn't have any effect (as expected).

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Rafape:
    this kind of troubles is typical in two cases:
    1. the navdata compilation process is not successful at scanning your bgl files
    2. this is an iarport which has had major runways/ILS changes since FSX was released.

In your case, it most probably is the N°1.
    Check in c:\A320FMGS\Navdata\fsscenery.cfg that the scenery.cfg path and the P3D root path are correct. If not, correct them then delete the bin files to recompile the navdata again.

For EVERYONE: it is NOT necessary to update the madgec file using Hervé Sors (though it might be useful if you use FS/P3D for other addons).
    My software extracts the LLZ/GS data out of FSX/P3D bgl files (including addon scenery) and recomputes everything by comparing with real world data and up to date magnetic variation computations.
    So for ILS's which just changed ID or Frequency, this is taken into account.
    The problem lies with RWYs, LLZ and GS locations, which ARE very different in FSX and in real world data. So my software needs to know where your scenery is, compare it with navigraph/aerosoft. To keep runway/LLZ alignment, when possible (i.e. changes to RWY/LLZ are nil or limited) this works flawlessly.
    On airports which added runways, or changed runways in a significant way, this is troublesome, for instance EDDB closed a runway, and started building another one, renaming 07R to 07L... I am working on a tool to counter that. But there are way over 1000 airports which had changes in the last 10 years (QFU changing due to magnetic variation, new RWYs, new ILS, different frequencies, etc...).
    My approach is the only one which guarantees a total coherence between APPR charts and FMS data.

Anyway, as you can see below:

LEAS runway 29 ILS (AVS 110.10) is correctly reproduced (there is a very small 1 meter offset which can be due to rounding issues, or spherical earth models...).
    Effectively, the BIN files had not been created well. Thank's.

Now I just fail the OVFY, it will not let me remove or put them. Does this happen to anyone else?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

You cannot remove an OVFY, as on the real ACFT.
    And you cannot put an OVFY on all types of legs, as on the real ACFT.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by spiliot View Post
    Guys unfortunately it's not teamviewer that is causing my lost connection problems. This is so weird. Had it working for a while a couple of days back, now it's loosing the connection again as before, without anything identifiable running in the background. Truly disappointing.

To the pushback issue, I have successfully verified that SimPatcher makes my pushback rate of turn huge.

What I did to test was: load JH's PA a320 aircraft without starting the FMGS. The rate of turn and pushback position is normal. Start JH, reset position at the gate and pushback again. The rate of turn seems like 1/3 of before, causing a huge circle pushing me back 50m offside and away than intended. Close Starter.exe, reset position, pushback, again the huge turn appears. Restart Sim with Simpatcher disabled. Rate of turn with JH started is normal.

PS. I also tested if simpatcher is causing the lost connection not to return after restarting FSXConnect, but it doesn't have any effect (as expected).
    I can imagine the reason of the P/B issue. This is unfortunate, I'll try to change that, though I am not sure there is a way to detect if the P/B function of FSX is used or not...
    Regarding the crash in simconnect: I will try to work on that a bit.

JL

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by pete_fuss View Post
    Hello JL,
    now i have deinstalled: Sode , GSX, Lua-Files and all other things that can go into P3D.
    When i start P3D in the Add On Menue only the FSUIPC entrie is still there.
    After run Starter.exe i have double entrie of Ext Pwr GndHP and Rat usw.
    When i now wont go to the FSUIPC i see the openscreen, when i now will change to Buttons and Keys the P3D get freeze and it came first back when i close the starter.exe
    I have run the repair option of P3d without any result, it is still the same!
    For today i am at my end and speechless, what for a problem can this be!
    Tomorrow i will have a look at the win10 updates and go back to the last windows recoverypoint and see what happend then!

greetings Peter
    Hello, I have also double entries of Ext Pwr GndHP and Rat etc. It doesn't work, if I delete the simptcher.dll in the dll.xml.
    Regards,Thorst

150+ Forum Groupie

Jean Luc, PUSHBACK STATE will do it, many thanks

300+ Forum Addict

Hi
    I collect three issues today:
    1. OUTR TK FUEL XFRD appears on E/WD until the end of the flight, even after outer tanks are empty. (1st photo)
    2. After a shortcut, FMGS recalculates EFOB right, but not ETA. You can see on 2nd photo that last 49NM = just 2min...
    3. I've changed sidestick's sensitivity from FMGS and is more accurate and real now. Is there a way to change rudders' sensitivity too? It's very difficult to line up the plane on the ground.
    Thanks a lot
    Attached Images Attached Images

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi all

first of all a big thank you Jean Luc for your great work. I have two issues which probably will be solved real quick . I still have the bouncing plane while taxiing and bring thrust to 20% and when step onto the brakes see clip https://youtu.be/DnzDqU-Pm0s . I used the new a320 model which i copied from the fmgs installation folder to the fsx simobjects/airplane folder. Could TomCat be the reason for that bouncing behavior?

Second issue is that on one system the route on the ND is not shown (Cpt side) while on the other system the ND shows my route. On both I did not copy the bin files to the navdata folder. Am I correct that we just need to recreate the navdata bin files on the main fsx system?

Thank you for a short feedback.

Best regards
    Stefan

150+ Forum Groupie

hi stefan,
    as usual the bin files MUST be copied from the server/navdata folder to ALL clients' navdata folder...this is probably the reason of tour issue
    regards
    fil

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi Fil
    did that before but did not run, so reinstalled on both systems fo, cpt copied bin files and now it works just for the fo system... strange .

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast