Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 29

Quote Originally Posted by Beret View Post
    I have this also, but only if i have set no fextemp.
    Did you have set one?
    Hello everyone

I finally found the problem.
    I did not run ND on the server PC, I just did it on the client PC.
    I run ND on server PC and everything worked perfectly.

Thanks for help.

JH, excellent work. Thanks

Fabián

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Hi everyone

I solved the problem. I ran the ND only on client PC. I never did it even once on server PC.
    I ran ND on server PC only once and then on client PC. After that , all perfect.
    The track line is a continuos line now.

Thans for your help.

Best regard from CHILI.

Fabián

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Stefan,

You should have 2 files called FMGSserverLog.txt and FMGSthreadLog.txt.
    Next time the error appears, simply close the FMGS server, and send me those two files (jeehell at jeehell.org).

JL
    Hi JL,

maybe you fixed my problem with yesterday's update? I was creating the requested log files with the version before yesterday, where the error happened. Then I updated, and the error seems to be gone. I have not tested this with the client running at the same time, but at least the server doesn't throw any error message at the moment. If that fixed it: Great, thanks!

Stefan

Hi all, Hi JL,

I've done serveral online updates the last days. Until yesterday everything was pretty good except the spoiler arm issue. Now I downloaded the 29.1 install version and installed over all the existing folders, plus ran another online update.
    Now I face the problem that there seems to be something wrong with the flaps. When I select flaps 1, I only get slats after pushing F6 once.. a second F6 push provides Slats 1 and flaps 1....aAlso the blue "target" flap positions is not indicated on EWD. I cant get to activate SRS mode and the speed limit tape does not change with different flap settings. Not flyable due AFLOOR once in the air.
    Can anybody tell me if you see something similar? Again, yesterday it ran fine also with the new pitch transition during takeoff. I want to avoid a complete new install. plz help

Robert

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi Rob,

in fat its not an error. I changed the handling of flaps, and regular FS keys won't work anymore.
    If you have joystick buttons, using FMGS config, you can assign Flaps increment/decrement switches.
    I will try to add FSUIPC offsets for those actions so you can add keyboard shortcuts as well. But it will be for later. Sorry but I had issues with keeping the regular FS controls... and I forgot to mention this "little"detail...

JL

ahh.. thanks for the instant reply. That makes sense now. Indeed it works. I really like the new FBW in manual mode after the first test flights.

the ATHR is still an issue though. Play with the speeds at constant altitude --> You will see how the speed drops below or overshoots the target speeds --> Still some overshoots in the controller. But again... I really like the new handling of the FBI. Way more precise and stable with independant pitch and roll behaviour.

#1 - prohibit GS before LOC capture
    #2 - Autoland still not working. During FLARE the AC rolls.
    #3 - I am still chasing the N1 arc / thrust lever position issue... I might get some dedicated vids from real AC focusing on that issue.

anyhow... really nice. thank you.
    Rob

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by stefangr View Post
    Hi JL,

maybe you fixed my problem with yesterday's update? I was creating the requested log files with the version before yesterday, where the error happened. Then I updated, and the error seems to be gone. I have not tested this with the client running at the same time, but at least the server doesn't throw any error message at the moment. If that fixed it: Great, thanks!

Stefan
    I think I have found the issue arround this error message - because yesterday in the evening it was there again; after today's update is was gone again... It looks like it has something to do with the pilot routes. I had around 7 or 8 in B28 version which I copied over to the navdata subfolder of B29 - once I have done that, the error appeared again. Once I deleted these routes again, the error was gone.

Stefan

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi Rob,

in fat its not an error. I changed the handling of flaps, and regular FS keys won't work anymore.
    If you have joystick buttons, using FMGS config, you can assign Flaps increment/decrement switches.
    I will try to add FSUIPC offsets for those actions so you can add keyboard shortcuts as well. But it will be for later. Sorry but I had issues with keeping the regular FS controls... and I forgot to mention this "little"detail...

JL
    Hi JL,

I downloaded latest update today, and it looks like I am having a flaps problem now. I am not using any key strokes or buttons for flaps, but one axis of my Saitek throttle quadrant, defined in the JL server configuration tool. I redefined it once more, but I cannot extend the flaps any more. Hydraulics are green. The EWD displays the requested position (e.g. 2) in blue, but nothing happens:

Problem with flaps | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks
    Stefan

300+ Forum Addict

Hi to all
    After last update a message "Access violation at address... for IIT" (that means FDS card) appears and the problem with spoilers-air brakes insists. I can just arm them before takeoff, then they are useless... Maybe it's the same problem, I don't know...

But here there are my solved problems after B.29:
    1. No more lag when I use saved pilots routes.
    2. CPFlight FCU opens and closes normally with starterfsx.exe (no need to power it off every time).
    3. No need for starting clients after server

Thanks JL for this update. Well done!

PS. Some time after an update of these days while starting the EWD I saw it in EPR mode instead of N1, but after a few seconds before I realized it disappeared and N1 takes its place again. So, what are you prepare JL?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Hi to all
    the problem with spoilers-air brakes insists. I can just arm them before takeoff, then they are useless... Maybe it's the same problem, I don't know...
    Hi Leonidas,
    weird. In my case the spoiler arm/disarm is working correctly again using OC. So maybe FDS related. Maybe that info helps in any way.
    Robert

11. Dislikes startrail disliked this post