1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Tomlin's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I cant believe this is available

This is mind blowing to me-how low cost this is. It's just too bad it's not for the Learjet 45, because I would be throwing a party if it were.

If you go to http://www.planeplastics.com/displayparts.asp you will see many parts for real aircraft that could be useful for your interiors.

In my case, they have Learjet 25 interior liners available at unbelievable prices. I could line the entire cockpit for only $471.52 with a real aftermarket liner!

Man...I wish they had the LJ45... (sit here shaking my head)

I wonder if I could get away with using LJ25 shell liners for my 45? Anyone have any idea how I could check this?
    Eric Tomlin-
    Learjet 45 Builder
    www.flightlevel180.org

...and now Flight Illusion has this : http://www.flightillusion.com/CAV-COM.htm

These are some nice looking units. Makes me want to build a King Air!

In all actuality, this would be perfect for the Clearance Delivery Radio for the Learjet, but it's coming out to just under $500 for that one unit w/ the required interface card.

Quite a bit steep. Okay, I am going to stop, take a deep breath, and remember Gwyn's 85% rule!
    Eric Tomlin-
    Learjet 45 Builder
    www.flightlevel180.org

MyCockpit Support Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlin View Post
    This is mind blowing to me-how low cost this is. It's just too bad it's not for the Learjet 45, because I would be throwing a party if it were.

If you go to http://www.planeplastics.com/displayparts.asp you will see many parts for real aircraft that could be useful for your interiors.

In my case, they have Learjet 25 interior liners available at unbelievable prices. I could line the entire cockpit for only $471.52 with a real aftermarket liner!

Man...I wish they had the LJ45... (sit here shaking my head)

I wonder if I could get away with using LJ25 shell liners for my 45? Anyone have any idea how I could check this?

Is it within the 85% ballpark???

Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

I believe it is, Gwyn. It's only $500 buck shipped here to the house, so eventually when I get to that part of the project, I think I may pursue it- ther's no way I could ever recreate the compound curve of the shell interior as well as this could! I will strongly consider it. I still laugh when I think how much the same thing would cost from a sim company!
    Eric Tomlin-
    Learjet 45 Builder
    www.flightlevel180.org