Page 70 of 98 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B31

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B31

Hi JL -- the speedbrakes fail to deploy in the latest beta, even at flaps 0.

Hi,

When the flaps are inhibited (flaps full for example), and the lever is not at retracted position, you need to reset the lever to retracted first. Then, after the reset time, the inhibition stays for 10 seconds.
    Check that and if it stills happen report please...

JL

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi,

When the flaps are inhibited (flaps full for example), and the lever is not at retracted position, you need to reset the lever to retracted first. Then, after the reset time, the inhibition stays for 10 seconds.
    Check that and if it stills happen report please...

JL
    Hi JL, I've tested again -- speedbrakes still cannot deploy while in flight -- flaps are in 0 position and speedbrakes are not in inhibit mode. I have also trialed pass the 10 second mark and flaps 1, 2 and 3 still cannot deploy the speedbrakes. Speedbrakes are not in the 'armed' mode.

Best regards.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi
    @Stefan: I think it's has been this way even before the end of February, I do not remember exactly. But the only way to have multipe independent altimeters (at least 3 in our case: CPT,FO,STBY and for some ISIS and STBY in meter) is by doing that: I fix the QNH setting of FS at 1018.25, and I then compare how many feet we get between readings at 1018.25 and readings at 1013.25(std pressure). This way, all altimeters are always independent and show a coherent altitude difference if set at different settings.

JL
    Thanks, I understand. So I will just disable the altimeter check in flightcritique.cfg of FSFK.

Stefan

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Schwarz View Post
    As far as I can see the DOOR/OXY page is eyecandy only, right? How do you check your doors status guys?
    Hi Stephan,

you're right, currently the doors are always closed according to door page. I need to make an outside check. It happened before that I took off with right door open which is done with wing fold function in the model, so the A/C did not leave the ground on rotation. Hopefully the door page will undergo an update at some time so that we can check the status on that page.

Stefan

25+ Posting Member

Hey Guys,

a few days ago i did a test flieght with day actual beta 32.3 (09.03.14). The flight was without any issues from my point of view, Takeoff, climb, cruise and descend (now with CI of 020 much smoother but still with a "dive" into -4000) worked perfectly. The only things, that i mentioned were in takeoffrun need of right rudder, perhaps same cause as in single engine aircraft?
    The other thing, that i mentioned, but only a small bug, that the final approachspeed in FMGS se4ems to be right (about 140tks), but indicator on PFD and managed speed 10 kts higher, even when adjusting Vapp in FMGS.

General question: Is it possible, that the general workload is much higher on the PCs with the new betas? I use three PCs of P4 at 3.0 GHz for different tasks (2 x PFD/ND/MCDU and 1 x SD/EWD/OVHD/STDBY) It feels like the PCs are now more stressed with the tasks.

Regards Henrik

Quote Originally Posted by Jerec View Post
    The other thing, that i mentioned, but only a small bug, that the final approachspeed in FMGS se4ems to be right (about 140tks), but indicator on PFD and managed speed 10 kts higher, even when adjusting Vapp in FMGS.
    Like on this approach?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRZh1HxGleY
    This isn't a bug. This is Ground Mini Speed

25+ Posting Member

Hi,
    When A320FMGS is launched, I always have the screening of /scenery bgl files by FMGS_navdata. I thought, it should screen only once and not after. Can you confirm ? As the process takes some time, I get the message in FSX displayed that it is using old scenery file.
    Other issue more painful : I suddenly (cannot explain what has been changed) cannot bind external hardware (bind error in hardware connect) with JH software as Ftd2xx.dll - attached to FScockpit hardware panels in Hardware modules directory - is displayed as "not a valid dll" on both server and client pc's (message in hardware connect). All ports are connected between both pc's. Anyone having experienced this before ? I did a clean B32.3 install but no change.
    Thanks for your help.

Pierre
    Last edited by janinp; 03-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerec View Post
    Hey Guys,

a few days ago i did a test flieght with day actual beta 32.3 (09.03.14). The flight was without any issues from my point of view, Takeoff, climb, cruise and descend (now with CI of 020 much smoother but still with a "dive" into -4000) worked perfectly. The only things, that i mentioned were in takeoffrun need of right rudder, perhaps same cause as in single engine aircraft?

General question: Is it possible, that the general workload is much higher on the PCs with the new betas? I use three PCs of P4 at 3.0 GHz for different tasks (2 x PFD/ND/MCDU and 1 x SD/EWD/OVHD/STDBY) It feels like the PCs are now more stressed with the tasks.

Regards Henrik
    The need for right rudder could simply be some cross wind coming from the left.
    As for the Vapp being lower than the actual target on PFD, Totom is most probably right.

The performance needs may have increased a bit for the PFD, the other should be at the same level?

Regards,
    JL

Hi JeeHell,

I have an issue with my Thrustmaster Warthog throttle setup. In general it works fine.
    The throttle functions with 0-65500 as normal range, and each handle can be lifted and brought into REV range, which does not result in a change of axis value, but a button press which is thus defined as REV_Max.
    The throttles have been calibrated with a null zone of 1000.
    Nevertheless when I have the throttles in Idel position, FMGS shows them as in reverse.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks again for a great package.

/Stephen
    Cheers Stephen
    P3Dv4 Prof, FMGS A320, 1080p OH for ext. & 1080p 24" for int., TM Warthog, VATSIM (vPilot)